Bsmartplus tv

Old 02-18-2024, 02:52 PM
Default Bsmartplus tv

There is a guy at the Markets of Marion selling subscriptions for bsmartplus.com which is aTV streaming service, any one on here tried it and is it legit or any good?
Thanks Bob
Old 02-18-2024, 03:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,739 Times in 5,253 Posts

In my opinion, it is not legit. Here is an excerpt from their website:

"BSmart TV, Inc. is not responsible for the Video/Audio content and does not guarantee nor claims any rights to the content."

Basically, you are buying access to content provided by a third party (not Bsmart) that may or may not be stolen.
Old 02-18-2024, 03:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

I wouldn't do it.

- The websites for many IPTV services contain a disclaimer that they cannot guarantee that the content is legal

- If legitimate companies like Comcast, DirectTV, DishNet, Hulu, YouTube have to charge $70 for local channels and can only provide regional networks, how can IPTV services legitimately provide all local channels from all regions at far less cost?

- Same as above but for movie channels

- Same as above but for sporting events

I would not give my credit card number to a business that seems shady at best and likely illegal.

I would not want to have my name in a customer database for a company that seems shady at best and likely illegal.

I would not do it.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 02-18-2024, 04:11 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,550 Times in 418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhsmith View Post
There is a guy at the Markets of Marion selling subscriptions for bsmartplus.com which is aTV streaming service, any one on here tried it and is it legit or any good?
Thanks Bob
It's just like all the other "cut the cord", low price streaming services. I use Apollo tv. I am well aware that I could receive a "cease and desist" letter in the mail. If/when I do, I'll seek out other options. Until then, I'll be happy to watch theater movies from my recliner.

Tags
bsmartplus, streaming, good, legit, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.