Is this called shutting the barn door too late?

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2023, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You are truly a disgusting human being for trying to push your agenda over such a tragedy.
Read the terms and conditions prohibiting personal attacks and threats. Now your true side shows with your own words.

Defending your agenda - despite of published facts - is just stupidity. Then attacking someone for posting a link to a news report (one of many) that supports the position that alligators are an unnecessary risk by refuting the "be careful" "be aware" foolishness.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,425 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maker View Post
Read the terms and conditions prohibiting personal attacks and threats. Now your true side shows with your own words.

Defending your agenda - despite of published facts - is just stupidity. Then attacking someone for posting a link to a news report (one of many) that supports the position that alligators are an unnecessary risk by refuting the "be careful" "be aware" foolishness.
I’ll proudly accept the infraction.

The only facts you presented was that the child was found in the mouth of an alligator. Nowhere in that article does it state that the child was killed by the alligator. The article clearly states that the cause of death has not been determined.

Seriously, if you aren’t just trolling the board for your own personal amusement and actually believe what you’re posting, please seek professional help.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Last edited by Kenswing; 04-01-2023 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-01-2023, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I’ll proudly accept the infraction.

The only facts you presented was that the child was found in the mouth of an alligator. Nowhere in that article does it state that the child was killed by the alligator. The article clearly states that the cause of death has not been determined.

Seriously, if you aren’t just trolling the board for your own personal amusement and actually believe what you’re posting, please seek professional help.
You need to read the news stories about the killing. Then come back and apologize for making false accusations. You can make up lies, and try saying them over and over - but they remain lies. Now you are making personal attacks. That speaks volumes.

Still waiting for the answer to the question - Why is it such a bad concept to want to make things safer here?
Old 04-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Quote:
You need to read the news stories about the killing. Then come back and apologize for making false accusations. You can make up lies, and try saying them over and over - but they remain lies. Now you are making personal attacks. That speaks volumes.

Still waiting for the answer to the question - Why is it such a bad concept to want to make things safer here?
Accept the fact that alligators will not be removed from TV. f you are that paranoid move North. You are kicking a dead horse.
Old 04-01-2023, 12:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Boy killed by alligator in Tampa.
Missing 2-year-old Florida boy found dead in alligator's mouth, police say - CBS News

To the few who think death by alligator is ok... I call b.s. One death is too many. It's only time until it happens here.
Can you point to the person who thinks "death by alligator" is ok?

Thanks in advance...

P.S. I won't hold my breath...

-Tom Petty
Old 04-01-2023, 12:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
The boy was found with his head in the alligator's mouth. I'd say that was fatal. The alligator killed him.

Not sure how anyone can say the cause of death wasn't determined. Presenting that "spin" doesn't help your credibility.
The father was charged because he failed to watch over the child. That led to the boy wandering away. The alligator saw an easy meal.

If alligators were removed here, and a similar scenario happened here, the boy would still be alive.
So tell me why it's such a bad concept to make things safer here. Oh, and there was no lightning, dogs, cars, etc. Stay on topic and answer why removing alligators won't make it safer here.
How can one person can get so many of the facts wrong, especially those facts contained int the link HE POSTED!

No where doe is say the alligator had "the boy's head in it's mouth".

The Father has been charged with not one, but TWO counts of murder (of the mother and the son)...

"Presenting that "spin" doesn't help your credibility."

Well, at least you're right about one thing...

-Tom Petty
Old 04-01-2023, 12:45 PM
Sage

Quote:

You mean this article, that YOU posted? The article that contradicts pretty much everything you've said?

Missing 2-year-old Florida boy found dead in alligator's mouth, police say - CBS News

But again, you're right about one thing...

"You can make up lies, and try saying them over and over - but they remain lies. Now you are making personal attacks. That speaks volumes."

-Tom Petty
Old 04-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Veteran member

I think we are all being played. Sitting by their computer saying the most outlandish things is the realm of the Troll. At first I thought it might be someone really fearful of alligators, but the aggressive argumentative style of this troll does not point to a timid individual.
Closed Thread

Tags
retention, alligator, pond, called, nearby

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.