Chinese Intel – Various Items of Interest

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2020, 07:49 AM
Sage
Default Chinese Intel – Various Items of Interest

Given the ongoing Covid19 catastrophe, and the likely tieback to China’s biowarfare labs, I thought it would be informative to provide TOTVers some background information on Chinese Intelligence. Unless one has worked in this field, it’s understandable most people wouldn’t know much about it. That’s because most of what happens is classified and never makes it into the media. But what goes on in this realm impacts all of us. Recall that spying & espionage has long been described as the “… world’s second oldest profession.:

The best way to think of Chinese Intelligence is as the “eyes and ears” of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The CCP has total power within China and calls the shots for pretty much anything of consequence that happens therein.

This link, for example, is a recent Australian Sixty Minutes story on this topic. The primary source is a (former) Chinese spy who defected.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Chinese spy spills secrets to expose Communist espionage | 60 Minutes Australia - YouTube

I will add other items to this thread, from time to time, and hopefully build up the database so to speak. All items will be unclassified and from open sources.

Hopefully, others who are likewise interested in the subject, or would like to learn more, can also add what they learn through research etc. Opinions offered in a civil manner are always welcome, and sources and links are especially helpful.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:09 AM
Veteran member
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
Given the ongoing Covid19 catastrophe, and the likely tieback to China’s biowarfare labs, I thought it would be informative to provide TOTVers some background information on Chinese Intelligence. Unless one has worked in this field, it’s understandable most people wouldn’t know much about it. That’s because most of what happens is classified and never makes it into the media. But what goes on in this realm impacts all of us. Recall that spying & espionage has long been described as the “… world’s second oldest profession.:

The best way to think of Chinese Intelligence is as the “eyes and ears” of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The CCP has total power within China and calls the shots for pretty much anything of consequence that happens therein.

This link, for example, is a recent Australian Sixty Minutes story on this topic. The primary source is a (former) Chinese spy who defected.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Chinese spy spills secrets to expose Communist espionage | 60 Minutes Australia - YouTube

I will add other items to this thread, from time to time, and hopefully build up the database so to speak. All items will be unclassified and from open sources.

Hopefully, others who are likewise interested in the subject, or would like to learn more, can also add what they learn through research etc. Opinions offered in a civil manner are always welcome, and sources and links are especially helpful.
Thanks for posting this.

One way or another China is responsible for this virus and they must be made to pay economically big time, by the whole world when this is under control.

Turning a blind eye to this evil regime, who want to control the world, is a big mistake!
Old 04-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Platinum member

This video is eye opening. I firmly believe this was purposely started as a way to test a variation of bio warfare to shut down the democracy demonstrations and it got out of control. Thankfully it has opened our eyes as to how foolishly reliant we had become upon a country out to destroy us.

Last edited by DianeM; 04-06-2020 at 09:10 AM.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeM View Post
I firmly believe this was purposely started as a way to test a variation of bio warfare and it got out of control. Thankfully it has opened our eyes as to how foolishly reliant we had become upon a country out to destroy us.
You're saying someone is making a flu bug that only effect 3ish percent of the population and of that 3, just under 1 percent die from it? Not a very good bio weapon I'd say.
But it's psychological impact on society has been staggering. As far as an attempted psyops move, it was stunning to say the least.
This just in... flu that kills less than slip and falls shuts down world economy. You couldn't have made this all up 6 months ago.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:06 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nututv View Post
You're saying someone is making a flu bug that only effect 3ish percent of the population and of that 3, just under 1 percent die from it? Not a very good bio weapon I'd say.
But it's psychological impact on society has been staggering. As far as an attempted psyops move, it was stunning to say the least.
This just in... flu that kills less than slip and falls shuts down world economy. You couldn't have made this all up 6 months ago.
Don't quit your day job.

I don't think coronavirus was released as a bioweapon, but there is a lot of evidence that it could have escaped by mistake from a bio weapons research facility in Wuhan.

Not a very good bioweapon you say? Economies of US and rest of world are decimated, costing trillions. Looks like a good weapon to me.

Sorry, I can't catch slip and fall virus at the grocery store, totally irrelevant.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:08 AM
Sage

Quote:
I think we need to revise our terms.

A “bioweapon” has classically meant large-scale casualties but that now seems outmoded. I think a better descriptor is “bio-economic weapon.”

Covid19 is analogous to a giant CCP warhead that went off in the atmosphere above the USA (and elsewhere). The difference is the Wuhan virus destroyed the economy & stock market as opposed to killing people and levelling buildings
Old 04-06-2020, 09:12 AM

There are several articles available from medical sources that have already looked at this question. Their conclusions are that COVID19 mutated (or evolved) from animals into a form that infects humans. This isn't a selective virus. As a weapon, it makes about as much sense as using a grenade for home defense. That being said, I think the issue is what the Chinese Communist Party has done with the virus since it showed up. They have 'weaponized' it for their own political and economic gain, and to increase their influence in countries around the world. The Czech Republic, having lived for so many years under the Soviet's domination, is being smart. Spain not so much. Even some news outlets and politicians seem to be aligning themselves with the CCP's narrative. Some of the "loyal opposition" isn't looking all that loyal.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Where's James Bond when you need him ?
Old 04-06-2020, 09:25 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Where's James Bond when you need him ?
I hear he's in quarantine, along with Boris.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpygreens View Post
Even some news outlets and politicians seem to be aligning themselves with the CCP's narrative. Some of the "loyal opposition" isn't looking all that loyal.
I have noticed the same phenomenon.

Very bothersome. When we should all be pulling the oars in the same direction, a few seem to be obstructing a united effort towards victory. Or, it at least seems like that.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Not a very good bioweapon you say? Economies of US and rest of world are decimated, costing trillions. Looks like a good weapon to me.
No, it is not. As I said before, it's a much better psyops weapon. Need proof? Try buying T/P or alcohol right now. Why we're overestimating the mortality rate for COVID-19 | World Economic Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Sorry, I can't catch slip and fall virus at the grocery store, totally irrelevant.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over one million Americans suffer a slip, trip, and fall injury and over 17, 000 people die in the U.S. annually because of these injuries.
Why are people still walking? It's crazy all these people taking chances like that. lol
Obesity kills far more than that so maybe there's another reason to stay out of the grocery store. Just a thought.
According to the National Institutes of Health, obesity and overweight together are the second leading cause of preventable death in the United States, close behind tobacco use (3). An estimated 300,000 deaths per year are due to the obesity epidemic
Old 04-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Veteran member

I love conspiracy theories, NOT.

This, however, about what the Pentagon knew, needs further investigation.

Report: Pentagon Knew Of Possible Coronavirus Threat For Years : NPR
Old 04-06-2020, 09:51 AM

Let's not roast somebody over a bad analogy. I don't think he meant any harm. With mitigation, we are still on track for about 100,000 deaths. Without mitigation, the death toll in the US would be over 2,000,000 which is about on par with the Spanish Flu of 1918 - 1920. Our population back then was 103 million and 675,000 died. Worldwide best estimates are 50 - 100 million died.

TB has killed 1 billion people in the past 200 years; small pox 300 million between 1900 and 1980; AIDS pandemic has killed 30 million so far; measles has killed 200 million in the last 150 years. As far as world pandemics, calamities and catastrophes go, this is apocalypse on the "Easy" setting. I just hope when it's over we don't find that we've hung ourselves by the neck to keep our feet out of the fire.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpygreens View Post
i just hope when it's over we don't find that we've hung ourselves by the neck to keep our feet out of the fire.
exactly!
Old 04-06-2020, 10:22 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
No, it is not. As I said before, it's a much better psyops weapon. Need proof? Try buying T/P or alcohol right now. Why we're overestimating the mortality rate for COVID-19 | World Economic Forum

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over one million Americans suffer a slip, trip, and fall injury and over 17, 000 people die in the U.S. annually because of these injuries.
Why are people still walking? It's crazy all these people taking chances like that. lol
Obesity kills far more than that so maybe there's another reason to stay out of the grocery store. Just a thought.
According to the National Institutes of Health, obesity and overweight together are the second leading cause of preventable death in the United States, close behind tobacco use (3). An estimated 300,000 deaths per year are due to the obesity epidemic
Dammit Jim, I'm a bio weapons expert not a kayaker!
Closed Thread

Tags
chinese, items, sources, add, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.