Chinese Intel – Various Items of Interest

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2020, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
...the likely tieback to China’s biowarfare labs...
According to WHOM??? I hope it's not in that 40 minute video. Even in self-isolation, I have too much to do to invest quite that much time to investigating others' conspiracy theories. (Admitted, it does sound like it may be worth watching at another time, but not merely for the sake of justifying this "tieback" theory.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeM View Post
I firmly believe this was purposely started as a way to test a variation of bio warfare...
This, too! Seriously? Who is spreading this little gem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
The term "conspiracy theory" is the modern day version of saying "you're not allowed to say that" which is related to a form of controlling speech by using the metaphorical "club" of PC.
No, it's not. It's more like saying 'That is absolutely bizarre. Where on earth did you read/hear that???'

CREDIBLE "sources and links are especially helpful."
Old 04-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Have our wet markets unleashed any global pandemics lately?
We have wet markets here? I did not know that. Where?
Old 04-07-2020, 01:20 PM

Where in the world did you get the tinfoil hat theory about Coronavirus "tieback to biowarfare labs?" Utterly unsupported nonsense.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:37 PM

Either way, NEVER, EVER trust the CCP. There were reports on Twitter that they were locking people in their apt buildings as far back as Jan and not allowing them out to stop the spread locally, leaving them without food, water, dying people in their midst and they could not get help. And then this story. If you can trust them after reading this, you have serious issues.
Report: Wuhan Funeral Homes Burned Coronavirus Victims Alive
Old 04-07-2020, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeM View Post
This video is eye opening. I firmly believe this was purposely started as a way to test a variation of bio warfare to shut down the democracy demonstrations and it got out of control. Thankfully it has opened our eyes as to how foolishly reliant we had become upon a country out to destroy us.
When the China flu started it has been said the first thing to disappear from the news was the pro democracy demonstrations in China.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:58 PM

Interestingly enough the bat, horseshoe bat, lives 700 miles from those wet market. Also China was working with coronaviruses and these horseshoe bats long before it got or was let out. This was not from a wet market but got to blame it on someone.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:06 PM

The 1918 Spanish Flu originated at a US military installation and carried to Europe by US soldiers during WW1. The result was 20-50 million deaths.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:21 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoguy View Post
According to WHOM??? I hope it's not in that 40 minute video. Even in self-isolation, I have too much to do to invest quite that much time to investigating others' conspiracy theories. (Admitted, it does sound like it may be worth watching at another time, but not merely for the sake of justifying this "tieback" theory.)

No, it's not. It's more like saying 'That is absolutely bizarre. Where on earth did you read/hear that???'

Guess what? I’m entitled to my opinions. I believe this was total retaliation for not groveling to their tariff practices and they retaliated. That’s okay. They’ll be going down soon when we are finally getting smart and will bring manufacturing home where it should be.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoguy View Post

"Although the the U.S. intelligence community early on dismissed the notion that the coronavirus is a synthesized bioweapon, it is still weighing the possibility that the pandemic might have been touched off by an accident at a research facility rather than by an infection from a live-animal market, according to nine current and former intelligence and national security officials familiar with ongoing investigations." Here's the link;

Intelligence officials weigh possibility coronavirus escaped from a Chinese lab

The President was asked during today's news (4/15/20) conference about the possibility that Covid-19 (ie CCP) virus originated in a Chinese Lab. He said the intel community is looking into it.

Here's the link:

President Donald Trump and White House Coronavirus Task Force Daily Press Briefing | FULL — 4/15/20 - YouTube

Go to the 1h14m28s mark and listen to the press question and then the POTUS reply, and then think about what was just said. And then listen to the follow-up question which POTUS declined to answer.
Old 04-16-2020, 08:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,933 Times in 2,456 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nututv View Post
You're saying someone is making a flu bug that only effect 3ish percent of the population and of that 3, just under 1 percent die from it? Not a very good bio weapon I'd say.
But it's psychological impact on society has been staggering. As far as an attempted psyops move, it was stunning to say the least.
This just in... flu that kills less than slip and falls shuts down world economy. You couldn't have made this all up 6 months ago.
How do you know if low dosage works unless you test it out of the lab in real world setting??????????
Old 04-16-2020, 08:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,933 Times in 2,456 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana33 View Post
Originated in China. IMO Enough said.
Old 04-16-2020, 10:04 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

The main reason I think the virus accidently escaped from the Wuhan virus lab (besides the fact that the horseshoe bat identified as carrier lives 600 miles away and were not sold in Wuhan wet market) is Chinese government behavior.

Their delay in letting the world know it was highly contagious and the disappearing of various Doctors speaks volumes.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:01 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Where's James Bond when you need him ?
Meeting with Chuck Norris, as we speak.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 04-16-2020, 10:34 PM

I'll go out on a limb here being medical for 30+ yrs in the military....today is 4/16 at 11:28pm with a current rate of 72 Villagers testing positive. IF the number of confirmed cases in TV in 2 weeks (which would be 30 April 2020 stats) is LESS than 450, I will be SHOCKED! Am I PRAYING I AM WRONG, HELL YEAH!!! Can I pray to be able to say, Oh, damn, I got that all screwed up...HELL YEAH! But 30 years as a military medical officer, I am afraid I will be proven correct. PRAYING I am wrong, wishing LIKE HELL I CAN SAY WAS!!!!! That will be the "tasty crow" anyone EVER ate!
Old 04-17-2020, 06:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
The main reason I think the virus accidently escaped from the Wuhan virus lab (besides the fact that the horseshoe bat identified as carrier lives 600 miles away and were not sold in Wuhan wet market) is Chinese government behavior.

Their delay in letting the world know it was highly contagious and the disappearing of various Doctors speaks volumes.
I can remember the valid reporting of at least one doctor involved in the early treatment of Covid-19 in China that died of Covid-19.

It sounds very unlikely to me that China did it on purpose but people who we can trust will sort it out later when the why becomes more important than saving lives.

Some are in for a penny, in for a pound and throwing all kinds of babies out with the bath water. They are leaping to invalid conclusions and listening to doctors whose careers on Television have kept them out of examining rooms and away from current hands on care of patients for years. People like Drew Pinsky who has since disappeared from appearing on Fox News Network..A very good choice when his statements in March have been discounted as incorrect. (He has since publicly apologized, but probably will not get many chances to appear on TV again as a medical consultant.)

For some, politics become almost like a religion and that is unhealthy. No one person has all of the answers. I am so tired of the flipping back and forth from both sides of the aisle, the incorrect information, the change of subject, the unwarranted attacks on the other side, the mixing of opinion and fact. The limited valid medical people we see in the national information "task force" I am just plain tired, boss. When did we only consult doctors according to their politics or their faithfulness to the person currently in charge of this country???

Those who know me well, know how I usually vote and this subject, Covid-19 has not a damn thing to do with politics.

Tags
chinese, items, sources, add, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.