Clermont Costco Construction

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2023, 06:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,929 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
WRONG! I order meat from them all the time.
I guess I was incorrect. Hubby told me he looked at ordering perishables and the site said we lived too far for that delivery. Which Costo location delivers perishables to you in The Villages?
Old 01-07-2023, 06:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,929 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markusmom View Post
We order from Costco every 4-5 weeks. If you have enough frozen, perishable items they will deliver them for FREE. We buy meat, butter etc. It comes in a box with heavy insulation and bottles of frozen water. We noticed our last order after removing our items we put the box in the garage. Three days later the bottles of water were still frozen! So don't worry about them delivering and you are not home at the time. Also, can I say BJ's has been a BIG disappointment!!! Waste of membership money. Any sale item is for ONE ITEM ONLY. The second item is regular price. If sale items are depleted they don't restock until the sale is over.
Costco member for 35 years.
Many thanks for this reply. That is wonderful to know.
Old 01-07-2023, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I guess I was incorrect. Hubby told me he looked at ordering perishables and the site said we lived too far for that delivery. Which Costo location delivers perishables to you in The Villages?
Altamonte Springs delivers to 32162. I just received a box of meats this Tuesday morning. It is sent 2 day Fed Ex and depending on how big your box is, you get between 1/2 and almost a case of "16oz frozen H20 bottles that keep it fresh. I figure they are a bonus since I just stick them in the back fridge for delivery/yard people, especially when hot out.
Old 01-16-2023, 10:08 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilligas View Post
See, there is a Costco coming to The Villages………or……..The Villages is coming to Costco.
The way TV is spreading, it may be to Clermont before Costco finishes construction.
You will not see a Costco in TV. We do not fit their marketing dynamics plan. They want large families. I realize Sams is here but Costco puts them in the dirt with quality and service.
Old 01-16-2023, 10:12 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
If the Villages was building the Costco it would take about 72 hours to build.
I can’t wait to see what all the hub bub is about with Costco. It better be really great. I’m going to be pizzed if I drive all that way and all I get is 50 cents off on a can of green beans!

It must be good because so many people have a Costco fascination.
Been shopping at Costco for thirty five years. They put Sams and BJ's in the dirt. Their quality and assortment of items is far better. Also their checkout is so fast it is hard to believe. It is a result of employee training, their pay scales and requirements for being an employee. The employees at Costco actually enjoy working there.
Closed Thread

Tags
construction, costco, clermont, north, added

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.