Comment from Chris Cuomo

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2020, 07:21 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,344 Posts

Thank goodness for politicians. They know it all. They love the power.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:25 AM
Veteran member

POLLS?
What polls?
How many people here have been "polled"?

I love the term "Many Americans".....
How does the person doing the poll verify that the person is an American? I think that when many people hear that term, they think that they should follow the majority as indicated by the "poll".
Not me. I think for myself. I'm not always right, but I'm seldom wrong. And I'm certainly not in the majority.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:08 AM
Veteran member
Location: Upstate NY, So Fla, Louisiana, So Fla, Santiago and now Bonnybrook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom2172 View Post
Chris Cuomo? The loud mouth!
The one who’s brother sentenced people in nursing homes to death! By executive order requiring nursing homes to take patients who tested positive for Chinese corona virus
Chis cuomo who yells about people should stay quarantined while he’s out and about!
The cris cuomo who rails against Hydroxychloroquine & zinc but takes quinine made from tree bark (which isn’t approved & has side effects) this was later synthesized in between what we know today is Hydroxychloroquine which is safe & taken by million daily
That Chris Cuomo or the one who threatens to beat people up In steroid rages?
You might try MSNBC if you do not like Chris??
Old 05-21-2020, 08:18 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indydealmaker View Post
It has nothing to do with "sides" and everything to do with critical thinking.
Bingo! That's exactly what I try to tell my friends on both sides who always walk in lock step with the party line. Critical thinking and independent thinking seem to have given way to a blind loyalty to one's respective membership in a political party.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe C. View Post
POLLS?
What polls?
How many people here have been "polled"?

I love the term "Many Americans".....
How does the person doing the poll verify that the person is an American? I think that when many people hear that term, they think that they should follow the majority as indicated by the "poll".
Not me. I think for myself. I'm not always right, but I'm seldom wrong. And I'm certainly not in the majority.
In a way, everyone has been polled.

The term Many Americans is as bad as hearing the term FOLKS.

Either one means grab your toes and get ready for a big lie coming your way. I posted early in the Virus Afternoon Television Drama Fake Information Shows that Andrew Cuomo was changing my mind about him. To see a politician fight the way he did for his people was refreshing. It was sort of what I remember about his Dad, Mario who was loved by many in my neighborhood when I was very young. I don't know for a fact that he was a great man but my memory says he was. (Subject to Correction.)

We better all come together quickly or The Golden Goose is Going to Croak. That would be our Country.

What has happened in N.Y. is a Crime. People have had enough. I feel so sorry for those who suffer while we worry about Pool Opening's and if the new Hole In One's Count.

The Cuomo's could have won me over but in the end, both failed. I hope they do better immediately. Fingers Crossed.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:27 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by La lamy View Post
POTUS is taking hydroxychloroquine without being COVID positive. BIG DIFFERENCE.
Cuomo quote "The President knows that hydroxychloroquine is not supported by the science"

Why did you take it then Chris? POTUS was prescribed the drug by his Doctor. You on the other hand, took it because your wife follows the teachings of some homeopathic guru.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:42 AM
Veteran member

Hey Moderator: Could you please delete the personal comments about the Cuomo family...or delete this thread altogether? Thanks.

The point of the thread is that a left-leaning individual is breaking from his ranks and courageously calling for the reopening of the country. Forget Chris Cuomo. It could be anyone on the left. This is not about Chris or his family personally.

It's about having the courage to break free of always marching in lockstep with one's political party rather than thinking critically and independently as someone pointed out.

It was also aimed at discussing the pros and cons of continuing to lockdown to protect a relatively small segment of the population at the expense of the economy and people's livelihoods.

Me, I'm "high risk" myself because I'm over 60 and have a history of asthma. But I'm not so selfish as to demand the country stay at a standstill just to protect me. I can follow the guidelines and protect myself even with a reopened economy. And I can choose to continue to stay home with or without a reopened economy. The idea of wanting the world to stop just to protect me does not appeal to me in the least.

And worse case scenario, if I follow the guidelines and die from the slight chance of getting Covid-19 anyway, oh well, we all have to go sometime. My family and friends are going to have to get used to the idea of me not being around at some point anyway. At least my conscience will be clear that I didn't ask the world to stop for me and cause people to lose their jobs and businesses.

I take a risk getting behind the wheel of a car. I risk being hospitalized or dying by taking over the counter medications as directed*. I'm willing to take a risk with this virus if it means getting our freedom back.

*5 Over-the-Counter Drugs That Can Kill You • High Times

Last edited by LiverpoolWalrus; 05-21-2020 at 10:46 AM. Reason: citation
Old 05-21-2020, 08:42 AM
Default Chris Cuomo is Fredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvic 1 View Post
That's odd , just last week he was calling people stupid for just walking on the beach.....
Cuomo is a moron. He proves it all the time. Did you see Fredo when he appeared on brother Andy’s daily snooze fest? He said “you would kick me when I’m down” and other childish things.

Andrew is a huge failure. New York leads the world in CV deaths. Too much blather and not enough actual work. He ran the state in the red before the virus.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:43 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,313 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley2011 View Post
Fredo’s brother killed off a lot of the elderly in NY. I guess they were expendable. Cleaned out the nursing homes.
Wow! Really... seemed to me the “brother” was trying his best to do just the opposite. I don’t believe anybody wanted to kill off the elderly, rather the coronavirus was responsible for a lot of elderly deaths.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:46 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,313 Times in 546 Posts

A lot of unnecessary political comments from posters will soon close this Thread.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
That is not correct. Valid polls show that 70% of the U.S. population are from somewhat concerned to very concerned about the health risk to opening business as usual. That is my opinion and I will link.

polls showing concern about reopening businesses - Bing
In 2016, valid polls, indicated Hillary Clinton would win the election. So much for the value of polls.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:54 AM

POLLS, As my statistics prof once said "Tell me what you want to prove and I will get you the statistics to prove it."

All polls should be taken with a grain of salt. The polls are never shown with the questions asked, the data on the persons polled, etc.

One thing is certain. We are born, we live, we die. Just a matter of time. The middle part is where we should concentrate our energies. You can live in a cell cut off from human interaction, or risk your life and LIVE. The choice is yours. I prefer to live, whether it is for a day or for years. I find it more satisfying than cowering in my room. That is not living. That is existing. Too many people are succumbing to the siren song of the all powerful government. How is that working for the Chinese, Russian, and Venezuelan people. If people want to climb a mountain with their bare hands and risk their life, does the government stop them? Do we stop people from jumping out of airplanes? Walking a tightrope between skyscrapers?
Let's be real people, stop trying to run other peoples lives. Just remember that all the diseases known to man are still around. Do you want to worry about that? Take all the precautions you want for your own health and safety. You worry about you. I will worry about me.

Last edited by amexsbow; 05-21-2020 at 08:56 AM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 05-21-2020, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Only problem with Chis is he was caught 30 miles from his home on a lot he owns while he was still under quarantine as a positive covid 19 patient.

Then CNN staged a live "emergence" from his basement a few days.

At least he is trying to redeem himself with this latest open up opinion
If you're quarantined you can still get in your own car and go to your own vacant lot!!!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!
Old 05-21-2020, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lstowell View Post
if you're quarantined you can still get in your own car and go to your own vacant lot!!!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!
what is your definition of quarantine?
Old 05-21-2020, 09:02 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSTOWELL View Post
If you're quarantined you can still get in your own car and go to your own vacant lot!!!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!
Uh, no. Quarantined means just that. Stay in your home and do not go out until cleared.

Tags
reopening, side, country, home, chris

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.