Confused and Need Help

Closed Thread
Old 05-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Sage
Default Re: Confused and Need Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightspot01
I personally think "Girlfriends" embrace all the topics...what do you all think?
I also love "Chatters: Happy and Sad" -- for stuff we don't mind sharing with the guys.

Maybe "Girlfriends" for private stuff like PMS, bikini waxes, dieting tips, age spots and cellulite. Of course we know the guys won't read it (ha ha).
Old 05-15-2008, 12:17 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson
Default Re: Confused and Need Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last
I also love "Chatters: Happy and Sad" -- for stuff we don't mind sharing with the guys.

Maybe "Girlfriends" for private stuff like PMS, bikini waxes, dieting tips, age spots and cellulite. Of course we know the guys won't read it (ha ha).
I don't think Happy and Sad would be guy friendly...not that we really want it to be but surely don't want to exclude them completely...I do appreciate their input...sometimes. Yes, I did emphasis "sometimes." 1rnfl

What other nomenclature could we use that would be feminine friendly but not totally exclude the fellas?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.