Cybertruck Revealed

Old 01-02-2024, 01:57 AM
Gold member
Default Cybertruck Revealed

This thing just proves Tesla is a cult. Elon "EV Jesus" Musk can do no wrong according to the SEC and others. I bet he can walk on water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8oyK8zz8QE

Musk is to old to be an amoral 9 year old. Amirite?
Old 01-02-2024, 10:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,089 Times in 2,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorTech View Post
This thing just proves Tesla is a cult. Elon "EV Jesus" Musk can do no wrong according to the SEC and others. I bet he can walk on water.

Dam, that thing is ugly and doesn’t look like it would have the functionality of a real truck. Forget about gas/diesel versus electric, I’m talking about the functionality of a truck. Can it tow a heavy trailer or boat through mountainous terrain? Can it plow deep/heavy snow? Can you transport a cord of firewood in the truck bed? Does it have 4WD and ample ground clearance to navigate dirt roads during mud season or drive off-road? Can the owner use the truck to help their neighbor pick up new appliances from Lowel’s? As someone who has owned several trucks during my lifetime, I can’t figure out for the life of me why someone would waste their hard earned money on one of those things?
Old 01-02-2024, 06:29 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorTech View Post

This whole video relies on 2-3 year old prototypes of the truck. I agree that the truck is ugly and more of a toy than a truck but this video is just using old information to bash something with no real data on what the current version is. Seems more like there's a cult that's bashing anything electric without sufficient data to back that up.
Old 01-02-2024, 11:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,673 Times in 1,507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I can’t figure out for the life of me why someone would waste their hard earned money on one of those things?
I can. To feed their ego.
Old 01-03-2024, 08:20 AM
Sage

If you really wanted to know the answers you would have gone to the Tesla website and looked at the specs.

Quote:
Dam, that thing is ugly and doesn’t look like it would have the functionality of a real truck. Forget about gas/diesel versus electric, I’m talking about the functionality of a truck. Can it tow a heavy trailer or boat through mountainous terrain? Can it plow deep/heavy snow? Can you transport a cord of firewood in the truck bed? Does it have 4WD and ample ground clearance to navigate dirt roads during mud season or drive off-road? Can the owner use the truck to help their neighbor pick up new appliances from Lowel’s? As someone who has owned several trucks during my lifetime, I can’t figure out for the life of me why someone would waste their hard earned money on one of those things?
Old 01-03-2024, 09:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,089 Times in 2,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
If you really wanted to know the answers you would have gone to the Tesla website and looked at the specs.
No need to look any further after seeing the price.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Sage

OK, fine, you can't afford one. However, there is no reason to attempt to criticize something you can't be bothered to find out the details about.

Quote:
No need to look any further after seeing the price.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:03 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,132 Times in 812 Posts

Being convinced that most people in tv have more money then brains, someone out there
will buy this truck, come back here and complain how them got ripped off.

Tags
musk, walk, bet, water, sec

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.