Daisy & The 6

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2023, 03:07 PM
Default Daisy & The 6

Just got done watching the 3rd episode of the new series Daisy & The 6 on Prime. Wife and I are REALLY enjoying this show and it seems like it has the potential to go supernova from what I have seen so far.

They even went as far as releasing an actual song called "Regret Me" (that I better start to hear on WVLG soon)! It is supposed to be the biggest song of the 70's according to the shows plot

Anyway, just wondering if others that have seen this show feel as good about it as I do. I don't find things out there too often that seem entertaining to me much, but I got great hopes for this show. New episode tonight!
Old 03-09-2023, 05:50 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,791 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flsteve View Post
Just got done watching the 3rd episode of the new series Daisy & The 6 on Prime. Wife and I are REALLY enjoying this show and it seems like it has the potential to go supernova from what I have seen so far.

They even went as far as releasing an actual song called "Regret Me" (that I better start to hear on WVLG soon)! It is supposed to be the biggest song of the 70's according to the shows plot

Anyway, just wondering if others that have seen this show feel as good about it as I do. I don't find things out there too often that seem entertaining to me much, but I got great hopes for this show. New episode tonight!
Just in general, what is it about ? Is it on one of the major networks ? ABC, Peacock, NBC, etc. ? Or one of the special extra charge channels like HBO, Showtime, etc. ?
Old 03-09-2023, 07:29 PM

Started watching it. Through 5 or so episodes...We find it OK. We liked several other series better: Billions, Ozark, You, Hit and Run, for example.
Old 03-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,229 Times in 757 Posts

I recently had this one recommended by our daughter.

Daisy is played by Elvis’ granddaughter. The show is inspired by Fleetwoid Mac.

Mr. Boomer and I will be starting to watch it soon. Looking forward to it.

Thanks.

Boomer
Old 03-09-2023, 09:13 PM

I enjoy this show. I have my DVR set to record it. I don't do that for many TV shows
Closed Thread

Tags
show, song, daisy, episode, 70s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.