Did you know this about the great pyramid?

Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Gold member
Default Did you know this about the great pyramid?

Not only is the Great Pyramid of Giza at the exact center of Earths land mass, there is also this incredible fact:

WIN EVERY PYRAMID DEBATE WITH THIS FACT! - YouTube

Eery coincidence? The constant of speed of light equals the coordinates of the Great Pyramid of Giza | Ancient Code
Old 07-04-2017, 02:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Incredible. Unbelievable and hard to accept.

In fact I don't.

You didn't have my English teacher when it came to researching credible information.

I don't mean this unkindly and I am sure you do believe this but it is not in any way credible.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
Not only is the Great Pyramid of Giza at the exact center of Earths land mass...[/url]
The Earth must have a very odd rotation, since a planet rotates around the center of its mass

Still, as it's on TOTV then it must be correct :-)
Old 07-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Veteran member

Interesting but apparently debunked in 1973. See: Geographical centre of Earth - Wikiwand. Isn't Google amazing?
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Gold member

The greatest form of ignorance is when you reject something you know nothing about.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

I know I have been inside it.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 07-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Gold member

Wikipedia is a joke. Not even close to being credible. Measurements have slightly changed due to various reasons over years and years. Science won't touch this amazing fact. This is only one of many strange but true facts. Yet, people believe slaves built the pyramids with a metal ball and chisel. And then dragging 2,500,000 million blocks up an incline that has been proven to be too steep.

Last edited by Lottoguy; 07-05-2017 at 08:22 AM.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:22 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts
Default ~

Quote:
Wikipedia is a joke. Not even close to being credible. Measurements have slightly changed due to various reasons over years and years. Science won't touch this amazing fact. This is only one of many strange but true facts. Yet, people believe slaves built the pyramids with a metal ball and chisel. And then dragging 2,5000,000 million blocks up an incline that has been proven to be too steep.
aliens - woo - woo!

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 07-04-2017, 11:00 PM
Gold member

See how clever they were?

The Great Pyramid of Giza has 8 Sides - YouTube

And to think people today say they were built by slaves with a ball and chisel? Good luck with that theory! Especially after seeing the short video above. The pyramids have actually eight sides that can only be seen for a short time during the Equinox. And this can only be seen from above. Good luck debunking this one. There is still more......much more.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:17 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
...2,5000,000 million blocks...
even allowing for your extra zero, that's a heck of a lot of blocks - are you sure you added them up correctly?
Old 07-05-2017, 08:21 AM
Gold member

Yes, that is the approximate number of blocks needed. Architects and builders today say building such a structure now would be next to impossible. Even with today's equipment they don't know how they did it. I get a kick out of some the strange theories out there. One has them floating the blocks with coconuts 500 miles down the Nile River.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:28 AM

Ok, I have been reading science fiction, AND science fact since I was 10. A long time. I have read about a myriad of speculations, I read "Ancient Astronauts", and one book about a couple that were "abducted by aliens". I forget their names. I would find it totally fascinating if aliens visited us, and am not adverse to believing that they may have. But I also like to apply common sense and real facts to theories. You claim Wiki is not a credible source - but You Tube is? Try this: Google the Great Pyramid. Find it on Google maps. Pull out. Pull all the way out. If Earth has a "center" land mass on the surface, it's in Russia. Read up on the research National Geographic has done about the building of the Pyramids. And if we weren't brain-washed with "cavemen" in school, the fact that people were actually intelligent enough to figure stuff out in ancient China, Egypt and Greece all by themselves would be obvious. People weren't "unevolved" back then, they just didn't have the tech we have. Can you explain how your cell phone works? I like the point made in another thread on TOTV: If these aliens are so advanced, why do they come here and CRASH? I am open to evidence that makes sense, online "proof" for anything can be found online!
Old 07-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Gold member

The crashing of UFO's has baffled people for many years. The most plausible explanation is they are caused by lighting strikes. Many of the most famous ones like Roswell happened during a lightning storm. Do these crafts have problems with that? Very few things on this planet are more powerful then a dead center lightning strike.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

The exact center of the earth's land mass? Is there such a thing? How could that be determined? The earth has many land masses.

What a ridiculous idea.

And what would lead to the conclusion that aliens would use the metric system of measurement?

Numbers may not lie, but you can draw many different conclusions from the same set of numbers.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
The exact center of the earth's land mass? Is there such a thing? How could that be determined? The earth has many land masses.

What a ridiculous idea.

And what would lead to the conclusion that aliens would use the metric system of measurement?

Numbers may not lie, but you can draw many different conclusions from the same set of numbers.
It's been over 20 years ago those little boogers borrowed my metric tools and haven't bother to return them. It was the silver looking lizard types!
Closed Thread

Tags
pyramid, great, doubt, incredible, fact

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.