Did you know this about the great pyramid?

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2017, 12:26 PM
Gold member

Why do you think there were no comments about Gordon Cooper's testimony? Were they missed or did this new knowledge effect their beliefs? Just wondering....
Old 07-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
Why do you think there were no comments about Gordon Cooper's testimony? Were they missed or did this new knowledge effect their beliefs? Just wondering....
Umm, which post had that link in it?

I'm getting confused with all of the hopscotching...between conspiracy theories.

You said earlier that you don't believe that 9/11 was an inside job by our own government, yet there a plethora of supposed sites (not to mention YouTube videos )....proffering an almost infinite amount of supposed 'proof' that it was.

Why is it that you believe all of these others (with far less documentation)...but not that one?
Old 07-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Gold member

I don't put much into the 9/11 conspiracy theory. The only one that ever got me to thinking is why we never saw any video footage from the CCTV cameras on top of the Pentagon.

Astronaut Gordon Cooper Talks About UFOs - YouTube

Edgar Mitchell on UFOs at Press Conference - YouTube

These are only two. There are more much more.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
I don't put much into the 9/11 conspiracy theory. The only one that ever got me to thinking is why we never saw any video footage from the CCTV cameras on top of the Pentagon.

Astronaut Gordon Cooper Talks About UFOs - YouTube

Edgar Mitchell on UFOs at Press Conference - YouTube

These are only two. There are more much more.
OK, so you're at least selective in which conspiracy theories you buy into.

As for Cooper, I'm sure he believes what he thinks he saw.

Go back to my link regarding 'eyewitnesses' though.

Once again, I'm NOT saying that we haven't been visited by other life forms...I just want to see some actual proof.

And please, if you really think that all the governments on this rock could keep a secret that big if they had actual proof...then all I can do is shake my head.

You do have one thing going for you however, in that I'm inclined to believe that at least one alien has become a public figure...that being Mulder on the X-Files.

I mean really, although both were not married or even had significant others and they shared so many experiences...it took Mulder forever to make even a pass at Scully?

There just has to be some alien DNA in that kind of discipline.
Old 07-08-2017, 02:50 PM
Gold member

"what he thinks he saw?" That is funny. Here is a man who was a fighter pilot in the war. With countless hours flying planes. Then gets selected to be in the Mercury 7 astronaut program. With extensive testing (see the movie "The Right Stuff) on their bodies as well as their minds. And you say HE THINKS HE SAW SOMETHING?

Also the program to build the atomic bomb employed 130,000 people. They sure did a good job keeping that a secret. So there goes your theory our government can't keep a secret. Which is easy to do when you threaten people and their families.
Old 07-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
"what he thinks he saw?" That is funny. Here is a man who was a fighter pilot in the war. With countless hours flying planes. Then gets selected to be in the Mercury 7 astronaut program. With extensive testing (see the movie "The Right Stuff) on their bodies as well as their minds. And you say HE THINKS HE SAW SOMETHING?

Also the program to build the atomic bomb employed 130,000 people. They sure did a good job keeping that a secret. So there goes your theory our government can't keep a secret. Which is easy to do when you threaten people and their families.
So you really believe that all 125,000+ people involved with the Manhattan Project and the plethora of small components/research involved...all knew the big picture and that they were working on a nuclear bomb?

You've just explained a lot...thanks.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:33 PM
Gold member

Exactly, that is how you keep a secret. It's called compartmentalization, and the government and the military have been doing it for years. The term "need to know" is heard all the time when your working on classified information. While in the US Navy I held a top secret cryptographic clearance. But, my clearance would not get me past the reactor doors to a US Navy nuclear submarine. I didn't have the need to know. Likewise for those assigned to a submarine. They could not get into my building where I worked.
This is how they keep a secret, many know something but the don't know the entire picture. The system works very well.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Platinum member
Smile Our mysterious world

This has been a fun thread to read. It's an interesting contrast between true believers and non-believers.

I find it strange that all the advocates of a belief in alien intervention in human history never seem to contemplate God's intervention in human history in the person of Jesus of Nazareth.

Yes, Jesus, the itinerant Jewish Rabbi, whose followers attested that he performed many miracles of healing, recalled Lazarus from the dead, and who changed Saul of Tarsus, an enemy of Christians, into Paul the Evangelist, who became the principal organizer of Christianity into a coherent presentation.

We also know that Old Testament writers predicted the place and manner of Jesus' birth centuries before it occurred. There are many wonders and mysteries presented in the Bible, the greatest being that Jesus rose from the dead. Wrap your head around that.

And, of course in the Christian theology, those who accept Jesus' death as a payment for their sins become Christians and live transformed lives. Now, you've seen a miracle.

Instead of wondering whether or not aliens will ever visit the Earth again, I look forward to Jesus' return and the Rapture of His Church.

Mysteries abound.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Exactly, that is how you keep a secret. It's called compartmentalization, and the government and the military have been doing it for years. The term "need to know" is heard all the time when your working on classified information. While in the US Navy I held a top secret cryptographic clearance. But, my clearance would not get me past the reactor doors to a US Navy nuclear submarine. I didn't have the need to know. Likewise for those assigned to a submarine. They could not get into my building where I worked.
This is how they keep a secret, many know something but the don't know the entire picture. The system works very well.
Above your pay grade is thrown around a lot too. Still it is hard to get from UFOs checking out what we might be doing down here with advanced technology for us and who built the pyramids and why. I think it has more to do with the complete disrespect many ancient people had for the lives of anyone they saw as inferior or those captured in warfare. They would have no conscience in killing tens of thousands to get those monuments made. Not sure how that works with moving such massive blocks though.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Gold member

Isn't interesting that when people say they believe in angels nobody gives it a second thought. But, if you say you believe in the ancient alien theory your looked at in a different way? Coming up DEATH BED CONFESSIONS.

PS I do believe in God and he has a big play in all of this.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Gold member

The subject of forbidden archaeology is one that I also have an interest in. This just happened this week.

7500 year old Toy Car made of Stone found in Eastern Turkey - Archeology
7,500 Year Old Toy Tractor Found In Turkey? - YouTube

If this is indeed true it would mean the wheel came about 4,500 years earlier.
Closed Thread

Tags
pyramid, great, doubt, incredible, fact

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.