Emily? Shantel? neither?

Closed Thread
Old 03-01-2011, 08:36 AM
Veteran member
Default Emily? Shantel? neither?

I watch only a few tv shows, but those that I do I take to heart. So, there is a timely matter to deliberate, and only two weeks to do it: will The Bachelor propose to Emily? Shantel? neither?

I think Emily; she was the only one he told he was falling in love with her. Plus, she is the blond.

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Gold member

I'm glad Ashley is no longer in the mix, think she was to smart for him anyway. Either Emily or Shantal seems like the type to just pick up and move to Austin...maybe not Emily. He made it clear that he expected the woman to move to where he is....no consideration for her desires and career moves, etc...so maybe it will be Shantal. I think Emily needs to stay in North Carolina for many reasons, but you never know...........
Old 03-01-2011, 10:29 AM

Emily is very polite, dignified, and beautiful.. but I don't see alot of fun happening there- she is not spontaneous and doesn't seem to have any interests outside of her daughter. Her and Brad seem very stilted and formal with each other. Shantel on the other hand seems like alot of fun and most importantly her and Brad seem naturally relaxed with each other. BTW, I take alot of teasing for watching this show with my wife, but I'm secure in my manhood! Actually the whole dating ritual was one of the most enjoyable times of my life!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Veteran member

My husband Doug is a The Bachelor nut, also.

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:19 PM

My husband said he would pick Shantel in a heartbeat because her parents are rich (and something else about "hooters"). I'm still trying to figure out why he picked me!!
Old 03-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati1974 View Post
Emily is very polite, dignified, and beautiful.. but I don't see alot of fun happening there- she is not spontaneous and doesn't seem to have any interests outside of her daughter. Her and Brad seem very stilted and formal with each other. Shantel on the other hand seems like alot of fun and most importantly her and Brad seem naturally relaxed with each other. BTW, I take alot of teasing for watching this show with my wife, but I'm secure in my manhood! Actually the whole dating ritual was one of the most enjoyable times of my life!
By episode 3 I had pegged Shantel and Emily as the finalists (I have an uncanny and totally useless talent to pick the winners in the Bachelor/Bachelorette very early on and have watched most seasons) I first thought Emily was THE ONE, but I, like you, beleive that Shantel will be the one as she is the most spontaneous, and most likely to move to Austin and worship Brad. I too have noticed that Emily says "thank you" every time Brad does something which is polite, but a little too formal for a supposedly passionate relationship. All in all Shantel is the safe choice, as Emily has many more issues/obstacles to overcome, though she seems sweet and is remarkably beautiful. I am also a male and have watched all the bachelor shows and I call my daughter-in-law to compare notes after almost every episode.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.