Fishing charters

Closed Thread
Old 05-14-2023, 04:08 PM
Default Fishing charters

Bringing friends down at beginning of June. There is interest in going on a fishing charter. Expecting no more than 4 of us going. No real preference between salt or fresh water, and traveling up to 90 minutes is ok. Looking for any recommendations. And has anyone taken a charter out of crystal river area? Thanks in advance.
Old 05-14-2023, 08:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,355 Times in 2,315 Posts

I believe there are charters on Lake Harris, and probably several of the larger lakes, you could try the yellow pages (just showing my age) or a Google Maps search for fishing charters, and then start calling.
On a side note we went in a "fishing trip" to the gulf, about 2+ hour bus ride, an hour waiting to get on the boat, then 2 hours to the fishing area, almost NO fish, then 2 hours back to the dock, and 2.5 hours back home by bus, never again...
Hope this helps.
Old 05-15-2023, 07:17 AM

If you want to do a party boat, Hubbard’s Marine out of John’s pass in Madeira Beach has a variety of trips. Crystal River and Cedar key are good options for the Gulf Coast, just google fishing charter’s. I don’t have any charter info for the Atlantic side, but the same holds true for searching for a charter boat. Enjoy your trip.
Old 05-15-2023, 08:03 AM
Veteran member

Crystal River Fishing Charters | Inshore | Scalloping

Kyle Messier – Reel Florida Fishing Charters

When I fished regularly I used these guys. Just about a hour drive from mid villages. Always caught fish. June is a great time to fish, lots of fish available.
Old 05-15-2023, 12:27 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drrichross View Post
Bringing friends down at beginning of June. There is interest in going on a fishing charter. Expecting no more than 4 of us going. No real preference between salt or fresh water, and traveling up to 90 minutes is ok. Looking for any recommendations. And has anyone taken a charter out of crystal river area? Thanks in advance.
Hi there! We highly recommend Fishing Florida Charters. Traveling out of beautiful Crystal River OR Port Canaveral
Here's their website: Fishing Florida Charters
Closed Thread

Tags
fishing, charter, traveling, minutes, area

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.