Happy that Atlanta Braves are in the World Series

Closed Thread
Old 10-24-2021, 07:56 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts
Default Happy that Atlanta Braves are in the World Series

I don't have a 'dog in this hunt', but very happy that Atlanta Braves will be playing in ATLANTA for the World Series. Happy for only one reason - sticking a finger in the eye of those forcing the 2021 All-Star game to be moved from Atlanta to Denver. This was a stupid political decision for those involved in demanding the move.

Let the games begin, in their proper stadiums.
Old 10-24-2021, 08:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

Braves win a great series and the first news about there victory is someone trolling for political nonsense
Old 10-24-2021, 08:42 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
Braves win a great series and the first news about there victory is someone trolling for political nonsense
oh please. Seriously NO. Simply commentary about 'what goes around comes around'. ALWAYS someone attempting to, incorrectly, read between their assumed lines.

And, must say - yet another reason why I have limited interactions on TOTV - I always say, if I post something like "what a beautiful day in the Villages!", some would say - No there's a cloud! Oh I saw dog poop!, etc etc.

Old 10-24-2021, 08:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

I’m not going to say anymore about this because it’s just what you want but no one in MLB head quarters is upset about there victory , they played all there games in the there own stadium they were not bothered by mlb , the all star game is a reward not an obligation one has nothing to do with the other and you got the last from me , just me answering you played right into your post
Old 10-24-2021, 08:52 AM
TOTV Moderator

Thread closed. Political trolling.
Closed Thread

Tags
atlanta, happy, world, braves, series

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.