Happy Thanksgiving- (Merged)

Closed Thread
Old 11-24-2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Village Girl View Post
I'm saddened to know that every 13 secs a turkey commits suicide to avoid being the victim of a thanksgiving dinner. Think about that when your fisting stuffing into today's feast. My neighbor found their turkey strewn across the basement floor, empty bottles of sleeping pills and Wild Turkey at his side, with Cyndi Lauper's 'True Colors' playing on repeat. Sad. I'm sticking with ham. Pigs just don't give a Crap.

But happy Thanksgiving!
I can't stand the text abbreviation "lol" but I really did laugh out loud when I read this (which was quite dangerous after eating a huge Thanksgiving dinner). Thanks for the big belly laugh.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:38 PM
Gold member
Default Good Trip Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulfrank View Post
Folks, to make things easier, I merged the three different "Happy Thanksgiving" threads that have currently been posted into one thread.

Frank
Walking out of the House for the last time was hard for me to do Frank. I understand your feelings. Just think how good you will feel next year at this time.

We can get together and swap stories from those NYers who told us how crazy we were and how much we will hate it in Florida.

That is if we can even remember all those that were telling us that. Best to do this while UpState is getting hammered by Lake Effect!

Safe move and Merry Christmas Frank-

H
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.