How many?

Closed Thread
Old 09-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Sage
Default How many?

How many grandmas, aunts, Godmothers, etc. enjoy gifting the young girls in their family with American Girl dolls and clothing??? The shoes and such are also adorable.

I'm wrapping the ice skates with the ice skating outfit for our 8 year old grand daughter's b.day, along with several other outfits that go with the Caroline doll (the seafaring old fashioned character doll). Plus some Halloween outfits for one of her other "modern" American Girl dolls.

Will be buying more for Christmas as I always add a new doll plus outfits, having begun with her older sister.........who is now 19.

Next in line will be the two baby grand daughters..........

The little girls and their friends love these dolls, but I think the grandmas like them the most........

For our eight year old, who will be turning 9, I began with the American Indian doll Kaya ?? Included the teepee at Christmas time. That was one fun doll........and it came with so many accessories........

Just wondering if anyone else out there enjoys AG dolls as much as we do. I have young friends who have taken their daughters "on the train" out of Rensselaer, N.Y. down to "the city" to have lunch at the big American Doll store..........they had so much fun.......
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.