How "The Science" can change in less than 24 hours

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2021, 07:11 AM

Fauci has never passed a microphone he has not fell in love with. When he first came onto the scene I had respect for him. But as time has gone one it is clear he his a narcissist who cannot get enough attention. As such, everything he says has become suspect and he has lost credibility with many people and when you lose credibility you can no longer be effective.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:13 AM
Veteran member

OK OK OK Nobody has even checked to see if Santa has been vaccinated. He visits EVERY HOME on Christmas Eve. .... he could be a "super spreader". Somebody should check with Fauci .....maybe he should be required to get a covid test before going out.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkBlogW View Post
Yesterday:

REPORTER: “But we can gather for Christmas or it’s just too soon to tell?”

FAUCI: “It’s just too soon to tell”

Today:

FAUCI: “I will be spending Christmas with my family. I encourage people -- particularly the vaccinated people who are protected -- to have a good, normal Christmas with your family.”
What he said must not have polled well.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkBlogW View Post
Yesterday:

REPORTER: “But we can gather for Christmas or it’s just too soon to tell?”

FAUCI: “It’s just too soon to tell”

Today:

FAUCI: “I will be spending Christmas with my family. I encourage people -- particularly the vaccinated people who are protected -- to have a good, normal Christmas with your family.”
He has changed what the science is some many times. That is partially the reason for the confusion. He should be fired
Old 10-05-2021, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Thank you, I couldn't have said it better

Of course, you realize that some posters have an agenda, it might be an idiotic agenda, but an agenda nonetheless

The sad part is that there may be some people out there that believe some of the garbage that is spit out on this site
Why are the "Just Obey" people so nasty. No one attacked you on this thread, yet you come out attacking others.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
Since March of 2020, Except for me all my kids, grandchildren, plus my other half spent every holiday, including Christmas, with hundreds of unvaccinated. Plan is to do it again, this Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
Good For them. Live life. Some are so timid and fearful one would think they plan to isolate until a cure for death is found.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:28 AM

He did change what he says constantly! He is the highest paid person in federal government. He has dedicated his life to getting rich. His wife is a paid member of the health board. He failed with the AIDS vac. He has fail with WuFlu. He has ZERO credibility !
Old 10-05-2021, 07:28 AM
Default Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
There is absolutely no change in what Dr Fauci said, just as there is no change in your constant attacks on a person who has devoted his life to combating disease. Statement one is about the nation as a whole, asking will the pandemic be over by Xmas. He honestly answers that we don't know yet. Will the anti-vax people see the light? Will a new strain emerge? Will hospitals continue to have to triage? Those kind of well informed questions lead Dr Fauci to his cautious answer.

The second statement is also clear. If you and your family are full vaccinated you can have a good normal Xmas. The unspoken part of that second statement is that if you and your family are not vaccinated then whether it is safe to gather is still unknown. So are you intentionally being obtuse or do you really not understand what is very clear to me in those two statements?

The science did NOT change. But science does improve knowledge with testing and evaluation in an ongoing manner. So if at some point the science does change that does not make an earlier statement wrong based on the information available at the time. However, when information is available it is the obligation of those who wish to claim the mantle of science to be up to date in their pronouncements. For those who are anti-science, ignorant, or incapable of understanding the literature and believe their own "opinions" about vaccines or deworming meds or social distancing, or masking should be taken seriously, just No to them.
I couldn’t have said it better myself.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:32 AM
Default Fauchi and Covid

The covid variants will probably continue, real or imagined, until the government has gained complete control over our lives. The final variant will probably be called "Communism".
Old 10-05-2021, 07:34 AM
Default taken out of context

Fauci: Christmas Comment 'Taken Completely Out of Context' -- 'I Encourage' People to Have Normal Christmas

Glad he cleared that. There was an old saying "The most dangerous place to be in Washington was between Chuck Schumer and a camera." Fauci has replaced Schumer.
Hugh Hewitt asked him last week whether he thought it was time for him to go because so few people still believe or trust him and let a younger person carry the message. He said absolutely not.
Whether you love him or hate him it's clear to me that his expiration date on all things covid has expired.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswirs View Post
Sad? That is your opinion. It sounds joyful to me.

I don't need anyone's advice on how I should spend the holidays with my family. I would rather rely on my own common sense and critical thinking, which may be referred to as personal responsibility. Common sense and critical thinking is, IMHO, rapidly diminishing in today's society.
I have successfully and healthfully ascended into my 70's, and I'm not about to change what has gotten me this far.
If other's feel the need to be directed, that's their choice, not mine.
God Bless you. Celebrate life and family. I would propose that those who want to isolate from their families most likely had that in them since before the virus.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:37 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJMike View Post
The covid variants will probably continue, real or imagined, until the government has gained complete control over our lives. The final variant will probably be called "Communism".
Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep...
Old 10-05-2021, 07:37 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,344 Posts

I can never believe anything that comes out of his mouth. His china lab is still the reason.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
There is absolutely no change in what Dr Fauci said, just as there is no change in your constant attacks on a person who has devoted his life to combating disease. Statement one is about the nation as a whole, asking will the pandemic be over by Xmas. He honestly answers that we don't know yet. Will the anti-vax people see the light? Will a new strain emerge? Will hospitals continue to have to triage? Those kind of well informed questions lead Dr Fauci to his cautious answer.

The second statement is also clear. If you and your family are full vaccinated you can have a good normal Xmas. The unspoken part of that second statement is that if you and your family are not vaccinated then whether it is safe to gather is still unknown. So are you intentionally being obtuse or do you really not understand what is very clear to me in those two statements?

The science did NOT change. But science does improve knowledge with testing and evaluation in an ongoing manner. So if at some point the science does change that does not make an earlier statement wrong based on the information available at the time. However, when information is available it is the obligation of those who wish to claim the mantle of science to be up to date in their pronouncements. For those who are anti-science, ignorant, or incapable of understanding the literature and believe their own "opinions" about vaccines or deworming meds or social distancing, or masking should be taken seriously, just No to them.
No, that was not the question he was asked. But it’s no surprise to me how some people feel the need to interpret what the rest of us clearly heard, in order to justify the inconsistency of Buffoons like Fauci.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swooner View Post
Will be looking for your family obits!
Horrible thing to say.

Last edited by Wyseguy; 10-05-2021 at 07:39 AM. Reason: a
Closed Thread

Tags
christmas, people, fauci, family, encourage

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.