I-75 Closure

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2016, 08:25 AM
Gold member
Default I-75 Closure

Just a reminder for those heading north on I-75-- I-75 northbound is still closed near the Tennessee/Kentucky border because of a rock slide in Tennessee last month. I read that one northbound lane would be opening later this month. The southbound lanes are now open.

Family members told me that the marked detour is very slow. Some took a different route home yesterday because of the detour.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,588 Times in 1,330 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable99 View Post
Just a reminder for those heading north on I-75-- I-75 northbound is still closed near the Tennessee/Kentucky border because of a rock slide in Tennessee last month. I read that one northbound lane would be opening later this month. The southbound lanes are now open.

Family members told me that the marked detour is very slow. Some took a different route home yesterday because of the detour.
Thanks will let family know

Tags
detour, northbound, month, i-75, open, southbound, opening, lanes, told, route, home, yesterday, slow, members, marked, family, north, i-75--, heading, closure, reminder, closed, read, lane, tennessee

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.