I heard that Dr. James Coy is back in The Villages, can anyone confirm?

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2015, 06:00 PM
Default I heard that Dr. James Coy is back in The Villages, can anyone confirm?

I used to be one of his patients and had heard he is practicing in The Villages area. The only information I have received so far is that one person said he is in The Villages but they are not sure where, another person gave me an actual address but in Fruitland Park. I have not had a chance to go there and check it out yet.

He is amazing, both traditional medicine and holistic approach as well. That part I really enjoyed as I prefer to heal my body as a whole without chemical drugs.

The information I received is that his office is opening at 2468 Hwy 441 in Fruitland Park.

Please let me know if any of you have heard anything about this, I would really love to go back to him. His approach had really saved my life.
Closed Thread

Tags
heard, villages, person, received, approach, information, fruitland, park, back, chemical, office, opening, drugs, james, part, enjoyed, prefer, heal, body, love, life, saved, hwy, holistic, gave

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.