I just need to give a thumbs up to TOTV

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2015, 09:00 PM
Sage
Default I just need to give a thumbs up to TOTV

A couple weeks ago, I posted a FSBO of a 2500 sq ft Lantana on TOTV. The house went under contract about two weeks later. The people who purchased the house came from a recommendation of someone who saw it on TOTV.
For those of you who are thinking about FSBO, this is a terrific place to "advertise" your property. People do read the posts and they do talk to their friends.
We are using Tri Country Title to do the closing and they are incredibly helpful. I encourage more people to consider doing FSBO. It is a great experience and, I have to say, we couldn't be happier with the couple that will be the new owners.
Old 07-30-2015, 07:49 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the great feedback and support!
Old 07-30-2015, 08:17 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcisamax View Post
A couple weeks ago, I posted a FSBO of a 2500 sq ft Lantana on TOTV. The house went under contract about two weeks later. The people who purchased the house came from a recommendation of someone who saw it on TOTV.
For those of you who are thinking about FSBO, this is a terrific place to "advertise" your property. People do read the posts and they do talk to their friends.
We are using Tri Country Title to do the closing and they are incredibly helpful. I encourage more people to consider doing FSBO. It is a great experience and, I have to say, we couldn't be happier with the couple that will be the new owners.
We just posted our Wisteria in Hadley FSBO on here yesterday! Hoping for some results! I saw that you had sold yours Congratulations!
Old 07-30-2015, 01:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
We just posted our Wisteria in Hadley FSBO on here yesterday! Hoping for some results! I saw that you had sold yours Congratulations!
Thank you. I hope you sell it as quickly. I'm a believer.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Your house is a beauty! I am happy you found just the right couple to buy it.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 07-31-2015, 04:41 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,344 Posts

I refer TOTV to friends all the time. Last year a friend was renting and wanted to stay an extra month. The same day he had a home to rent. This is the site for everything in TVs!
Old 07-31-2015, 08:17 AM
Sage

The biggest problem I face now is to stop more people from calling. This site has such a huge audience and people talk to their neighbors. I am amazed how quickly it took off. I think it is a wonderful service TOTV offers. THANK YOU AGAIN!
Closed Thread

Tags
people, fsbo, totv, house, weeks, couple, title, incredibly, closing, tri, country, friends, posts, talk, helpful, happier, owners, read, great, experience, encourage, place, thumbs, purchased, contract

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.