Sage
Thanked 4,784 Times in 1,387 Posts

"...before it becomes political..."

The bait has already been thrown!
Old 04-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
America is not perfect. It never was. Americans can be some of the biggest pains in the rear that exist in the world -- many really do believe they know what is best for everyone else. They can be rude, defensive, arrogant and demanding. They are generous, caring, giving, helpful.

America has been in far more financial trouble in the past than it is now. I don't know if we have a way to get out of mess but I do know that if anyone in this world can survive whatever is thrown at them, it is Americans. It won't be easy; it will take sacrifice by all; it will take both the left and the right working together, but I have faith in this country and its people that it will ultimately all come together.

Stand tall and be proud. This is a great country with some great people living in it. It ain't perfect but it is the best there is.
Absolutely a perfect analysis of America? Thank you red witch.
I have spent a large portion of my life living in other countries. I feel the knowledge gained from that makes me better equipped to see America clearly. Too many Americans have blinders on and in their hearts believe we have never done wrong. That narrow minded thinking holds us back. I love America and will fight to protect her with all my heart till my passing, but we are not the answer to all earths problems and should keep out of the business of other countries.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:56 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,122 Times in 1,350 Posts

I love this country!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.