I LOVE to paint pictures of dogs.

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2014, 08:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishJW View Post
What a gracious offer! If you find yourself with some time, we would love you to paint our 12 year old Yorkie named Riku. Our son, who is now 21, picked out both the breed and the name (from a Japanese anime character). Riku has become our second, more demanding, son.

Sorry but my URLs weren't working so I have attached a few images and added a photo album entitled Riku.

What an adorable dog. I am working on Heidi's picture right now and have decided...............quite selfishly, that I will now do pictures (FREE of course) of any doggies who come to see me and allow me to take their pictures...and so I don't frustrate anyone, and myself, I will limit them to ten and then reextend the invitation. PM me.

Exception? Dogs who have gone across the rainbow bridge.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:00 AM

Oh how I wish I was close enough to visit! Gracie, you are truly a talented artist! And such a kind person to bring so much joy to others. I am really enjoying all the wonderful pictures that everyone is sharing. Thank you.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.