I'm Rusty Eden

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Sage
Default Re: I'm Rusty Eden

Boomer,

We will miss you!

Little did you know that you would get roped into an ongoing endless plot.Im assuming this kind of constant creativity can get stressful. Agreed you need to go on strike for awhile.

Mabe Barefoot would like to take over. Watcha say barefoot? Care to get involved in weaving tangled webs?? You definitely have what it takes!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinca
Freckles Ashland
Chuck, we must be related, I'm Freckles Sunset!! Perhaps we are twins separated at birth. Our mother stole us away from our father one night when he was wrongly imprisioned for ..........

Oh Nonie, you almost got me started there. I must admit I was keenly drawn into BBB's saga. But I think I know why she chose to go on strike. Something tells me if I get started on this, I'll have to put my personal life, all activities and walks at the dog park on hold.

No no no, Nonie, I think you are the chosen one to continue this thread!! You go girl! :bigthumbsup:
Old 02-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Sage

I am totally uncreative! Sorry :dontknow:

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Founder

Petunia West ?

Old 02-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

H-m-m-m,

Maybe my muse did not go on strike. Perhaps she packed her carry-on and left for warmer climes. (Muses can travel light. I think they just wear togas.)

So Barefoot,

How about it? Nonie seems to know you well and recommends you highly.

At least you are getting some exercise. My exercise recently has consisted of letting my geriatric dog out about 40 times a day to chase the squirrel that taunts her. My dog has declared war on that squirrel but likes to plan her battle strategies from the warm side of the patio door. What can I do? She is the dog of our dotage so we do whatever she wants us to do. She summons me. I get up. I let her out. She summons me. I get up. I let her in. -- then out, then in, then out ------ That has been my only form of exercise since all these characters showed up in my mind.

I did leave my house a few times, but I think some of the characters went with me.

Now, for the guilt trip. That was quite a mess you got Rocky Banks into. You know how to weave a web. I think I got him out of it, but what about our heroine, Cinderella Central? We all know the girl can take care of herself, but maybe she is getting tired of it and now she is out there all alone, and I bet Snooper Clinton is still talking about the mess.

So anyway, Barefoot, the nom de plume is in your court. --Oh, no, I think I just mixed my metaphors. Without the muse, I am nothing.

I feel so bad about all those characters left hanging out there. And now I see that our latest one, Petunia West, has arrived and is ready for his(?) closeup.

Think about it.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Sage

The last I heard, Petunia West was hanging out with Rusty Queen at a TV (and I don't mean The Villages) Festival.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Soaring Parsley

Samhass,

Be careful.

Anita Bryant could still be down there in Florida somewhere. -- Didn't she have an orange juice gig a long, long time ago?

BB

Old 02-01-2008, 09:48 PM

I'm Frosty Judson
Old 02-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Sage

Boomer..Anita didn't say anything about cross dressers did she? Hey, this is a soap y'know! I realize Petunia may not care for this twist in the story line, but if you're a guy with the name of Petunia, what do you expect?
Old 02-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhass
The last I heard, Petunia West was hanging out with Rusty Queen at a TV (and I don't mean The Villages) Festival.
I can see your creative juices are already flowing. Seems BBB has left the building .. for the time being anyway. She really has a wonderful way of expressing herself. But, Samhass, I think you may be up for the challenge! Over to you. 024
Old 02-02-2008, 05:37 AM
Soaring Parsley

I think there is some real talent out there in TOTV Land. C'mon. This is like trying to leave my baby on somebody's doorstep. I can't help but look back.

Samhass,

You are so right about Petunia. What you say is true of any of the names. Once those names are out there, they take on lives of their own. We just have to let those names go and see where they end up.

Petunia West and Rusty Queen would indeed make a dynamic duo. Born to shop.

You know, I'll bet Cinderella Central is such a smart business woman that she even has a special department with really big, highly fashionable shoes. The girl knows how to market.

It's late. I just got home. I could not help but look. And then I could not just shut up.

Help.

Old 02-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Soaring Parsley

Here I am, 12 hours after my last pathetic checking in on those characters left hanging out there. And nobody has brought them in from the cold. I guess the muse must be flying standby to those warmer climes.

Tipsy Madison and Skuppy Garfield were the last two names to get parts that were developed. (I don't know why, but I think Skuppy Garfield is my favorite character. Maybe it's because Skuppy, the bartender, and I share the same curse of being surrounded by characters.)

Thank you, Samhass, for introducing Rusty Queen to Petunia West.

And Barefoot, it's perfect for your Freckles Sunset and Chuck's Freckles Ashland to be twins separated at birth.

Chelsea24, I think you nailed it with Trixie Avenue's occupation as an exotic dancer. And you are onto something by connecting her to DickY's Trixie Graham.

Remember, Trixie is a bimbo, now married to a high society guy. How much does her husband know about her past?

Both Trixies knew Peggy D's Cutie Heald back in their dancing days. And I think they all 3 shared the same agent, Ouma's CheeKee Fife - short guy, shiny suits, always smoking a cheap cigar, but he sure could bring back a contract.

Now, about BSLINY's Daisy Rochester. That is a great name. There is nothing sweeter than the image of a Daisy, but few cities can get colder than Rochester. The name is a bit of an oxymoron. I think Daisy worked with Trixie, Trixie, and Cutie. But she did not like the work one bit. Life's misfortunes drove her to the quick buck of the dance. But Daisy Rochester always was, and always will be, like a sweet little flower, mostly a white flower, trying to come up through a crack in a cold, hard sidewalk.

gigi22's Frosty Judson is one that has stayed on my mind. I think Frosty is a wizened sage who has lived in this town longer than anybody else.

Frosty knows where allllll the bodies are buried. Tal's Snooper Clinton and Floridagal's Snoopy Paerdegat know this about Frosty. But where Frosty is concerned, talk is not cheap. To get anything at all out of Frosty, Snooper and Snoopy have to pool their money to buy the very finest bottle of red wine they can find. If Frosty approves of the wine, he will deign to drink it. He does not share the wine. But it sure helps him to share a few secrets. Red wine has allowed Frosty to remain a sage, though wizened. But Snooper and Snoopy are going broke.

This morning I saw that new picture of Fumar, a.k.a. Rock Swarthy. Considering that Rock Swarthy is now known to be a hunka hunka burnin' love, maybe he can be the new interest in Cinderella Central's life. I am sure that Cinderella will be able to get Rock past that idea of his to join forces with his arch nemesis Hollywood Bouck to try a hostile takeover of her shoestore chain.

But even if Cinderella and Rock Swarthy get together, they still must be careful. Redwitch's Obsob Turk is out there lurking around and has an eye on that shoe empire.

OK. I feel better. I could not get past the guilt. But now I think I have found a place for all those characters who showed up before today.

To any of you who are just tuning in, this is a soap opera. If it interests you, take it from the top, and join in.

It is fun to see how the names turn out. And it's great when people add something about the characters.

I hope my muse gets to wherever she is going. Barefoot, Sam, Anybody --- please answer the door. I think a muse, unlike opportunity, sometimes knocks more than once.

Well, I must be off.

BB, a.k.a. Rusty Eden

Old 02-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Sage

Rusty Queen went to the Chili cook off today and sampled the wares. The chuck wagon
from Bridgeport Lake Sumter had simply divine chili! After visiting the chili carts she sashayed over to the Lucky Charm and purchased some simply mahvelous Mardi Gras beads and a fabu hat to match. Tuesday will be such fun. She will also celebrate Fastnacht day
with doughnuts from somewhere. Any day there's an excuse to have doughnuts is a goooood day. Rusty ran into Nancy at the square. Nancy thought it was Samhass, though.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Soaring Parsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhass
Rusty Queen went to the Chili cook off today and sampled the wares. The chuck wagon
from Bridgeport Lake Sumter had simply divine chili! After visiting the chili carts she sashayed over to the Lucky Charm and purchased some simply mahvelous Mardi Gras beads and a fabu hat to match. Tuesday will be such fun. She will also celebrate Fastnacht day
with doughnuts from somewhere. Any day there's an excuse to have doughnuts is a goooood day. Rusty ran into Nancy at the square. Nancy thought it was Samhass, though.
That sounds like a wonderful day for Rusty Queen. Will we be seeing Rusty Queen and Petunia West, dressed to the nines and waving to the crowd from a TOTV float in the Mardi Gras parade?
Old 02-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Sage

Hmmm..probably not. samhass is participating in another parade and party and won't hit the square til later. Poor Rusty can't come out to play if Sam has plans. Petunia may participate. What say you, Pet??

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.