I'm Rusty Eden

Closed Thread
Old 01-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Sage
Default Re: I'm Rusty Eden

Boomer, indeed you have slipped into madness but you are hysterical and I love it! 1rnfl
tell us more!!!!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Sage

Bussy Stillwell......sounds like the doughty old aunt who gets into everybody else's business.

Boomer....you have quite a vivid imagination. This has the makings of a great book!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 05:57 PM
Soaring Eagle member

muncle
Thanks a heleva lot, your fido 47th made me spill my beer all over my new computer......ha ha

respectful of talent fumar
Old 01-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer BeBack
Muncle,

I had to log back on just to continue the plot by having Skippy Madison and Cody Greenwood, who are old fraternity brothers, hit the bars together trying pathetically to pick up chicks who are from the wrong side of the tracks and way out of their league. (This, of course, can happen only when Cody's Junior League girlfriend Cricket Wellington is traveling abroad.)

Donna,

Sheba is a great name. Now, just keep going through your addresses until you get a last name that you like. It's OK to cheat.

Samhass,

Rusty Queen is just too, too good. -sounds like some guy who is doing Liza Minnelli. - I mean doing as in a Vegas show. Maybe Rusty Queen can be Maggie Hoyne's brother who shows up to ruin her name and her game.

Boomer..
How about Sheba Wakefield??????

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 01-30-2008, 06:30 PM
beartrack1

Thanks to Boomer's formula I went from:

Tippy E 35th street to:

Tippy Madison. Seeing as I am Martini man, Tipsy Madison might be more appropriate.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Taltarzac

Snooper El Camino Real...Kirk Spring Oak Court...Snooper Alder...Snooper Fairway ...Snooper Clinton.

I have moved around so much I do not remember my first street's name. >
Old 01-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Sage

If the hostile takeover is successful and Cinderella Central loses her chain of shoestores, she'll need a new career. I see her running for mayor of her town with Rocky Banks as Campaign Manager, and Snooper Clinton as opposition.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:56 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Anyone tuning in at this point will be convinced that the inmates are running the asylum. -- not that there's anything wrong with that. If you are interested, please scroll up and take it from the top and join in.

Villages07, a.k.a. Bussy Stillwell,

You are so right. Bussy Stillwell's sole purpose in life is to mind everyone else's business. She is really suspicious of Margaret (Maggie) Hoyne and knows that Maggie's blood can't be as blue as she tries to pretend it is. But Bussy Stillwell (waters) needs to be more circumspect. Still waters run deep, and Bussy's very own past is deep and deeper.

Oh, Donna, a.k.a. Sheba Wakefield,

Sheba Wakefield is a perfect name.

You see, Sheba Wakefield was as pure as the driven snow. She had planned a life of only virtue and to make sure her plan stayed on track, she never, never, ever let herself be anywhere near temptation.

Sheba volunteered to play the tambourine for the impromptu songfest that broke out one sultry, summer Saturday evening after the church picnic. Things were going along beautifully. Sheba felt herself basking in the glow from her own light. Sheba knew that every teenage girl in town remained pure by just asking themselves those four special words, "What would Sheba do?"

But then Sheba found herself upstaged when Dusty Springfield showed up and sang "Son of a Preacher Man" and sang it again and again, encore after encore. Sheba felt herself swooning as she dropped her tambourine.

Well, as the sun went down, Sheba Wakefield found her awakening in the field of flowers behind the church where she had been invited to walk with - you guessed it - the preacher's son.

As it turned out the PK wanted to become a missionary. So he and Sheba ran away to a steamy jungle far, far away. There they spent many a sultry evening watching the sun go down.

And, needless to say, our little Sheba is never coming back.

Whew. -gotta take a break and go get some more names.

BB
Old 01-31-2008, 01:04 AM
Gold member

Keep it coming Boomer.

I can't wait for the next installment.

1rnfl 1rnfl 1rnfl

Old 01-31-2008, 01:19 AM
Sage

Im actually following this story with the intense interest of a teenager watching"One life to live"

This is so great Boomer, take a break and then let us have it!!!! you are unbelievable!!!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:17 AM
Soaring Parsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last
If the hostile takeover is successful and Cinderella Central loses her chain of shoestores, she'll need a new career. I see her running for mayor of her town with Rocky Banks as Campaign Manager, and Snooper Clinton as opposition.
Barefoot,

Great idea.

And how could Snooper Clinton, a.k.a. Tal, possibly think that he could win against Cinderella Central? Small town girl makes good. Rags to Riches. A great guy at her side managing her campaign. Cinderella's got it all. And she wears great shoes, a different pair for each photo op.

And knowing her track record, she will probably be perfectly capable of getting elected while fending off the hostile takeover and then continue to raise multi-tasking to an art form while doing both jobs perfectly. And she will always leave time at the end of the day to go home, kick off her shoes, and spend some quality time with Rocky Banks.

But we all know that that Snooper Clinton will give it a good run. With a name like Snooper, he will run the most mudslinging campaign in the history of politics. It will be fun to watch. But Cinderella's impeccable life history will speak for itself. ...or will it be that "little talk" Rocky has with Snooper that gets the mudslinging under control?
Old 01-31-2008, 02:31 AM

I do not think Mrs Rocky Banks will like the idea of Rocky and Cinderella sharing that quality time, Something tells me Snooper will be sure to find out about it and will let Mrs Rocky and the whole town know.

Could lead to a fight that even Rocky cannot win.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:42 AM
Soaring Parsley

Uh oh and whoops!

I did not know there was a Mrs. Rocky.

But I bet Snooper already knows.

I wonder if Cinderella knows. :dontknow:

Oh my. Oh my. Oh my.

This twist in the plot has turned it into one of those episodes they always show on a Friday so the fans will remember to tune in again on Monday.

-or maybe it will be safer for Rocky if I just shelve that episode.

Run, Rocky, Run, Run, Run, Run!
Old 01-31-2008, 03:11 AM
Soaring Eagle member

HEY,,Whatever happened to SHEBA REBA.....
Old 01-31-2008, 03:28 AM
Soaring Parsley

Fumar,

I don't know nuthin' 'bout no Sheba Reba, but the Sheba Wakefield, a. k. a. Donna, episode played earlier tonight at 7:56. If that's who you are looking for, do a 180 and you will find it.

Rusty Eden

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.