Justice served again!

Closed Thread
Old 11-24-2021, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Why was Al Sharpton there? Did the Arbery family invite him? What value did he provide? I don't get it.
Publicity, it's what he does
Old 11-24-2021, 06:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,179 Times in 835 Posts

Some white bigots are finally convicted of hunting and killing a black man, and some of you come her to attack a black man for being interested in seeing that conviction happen. Interesting that your concern on that part of this story. Very interesting
Old 11-24-2021, 07:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
Some white bigots are finally convicted of hunting and killing a black man, and some of you come her to attack a black man for being interested in seeing that conviction happen. Interesting that your concern on that part of this story. Very interesting
"A black man"? No... But a race hustler like Sharpton?

-Tom Petty
Old 11-24-2021, 07:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,727 Times in 5,249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I'm wondering what you are getting at. Do you think his being there influenced the jury? Do you think the verdict was wrong?
I agree with the verdict. But, I don't think a jury should ever be exposed to any possible influence, except the lawyers and the witnesses who present the evidence in the case. The trial was broadcast on television for anyone who wanted to view it.
Old 11-24-2021, 08:36 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 557 Posts

Quote:
Getting justice in one of two, is at least a baby step in righting our very lopsided system against people of color. To keep working on actually balancing the scales and scouring out the systemic racism that some don't even believe exists, will take a successful prosecution of this person also - and sanctioning two of the attorneys in the Ahmaud trial (black pastor whiner/toenail woman).

MSN
Old 11-24-2021, 08:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
https://twitter.com/apexworldnews/st...501835777?s=20

-Tom Petty
Old 11-24-2021, 10:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

939.48 Self-defense and defense of others. :: 2014 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations :: US Codes and Statutes :: US Law :: Justia

I do not buy that you can take a weapon like that into a riot area and make a self-defense argument unless you are law enforcement and are also doing things with the law and other ethical codes on your side. For instance, I cannot see a law enforcement officer shooting rioters as they come out of a store carrying electronics or whatever.

And I give this kid in Kenosha the benefit of the doubt as to why he carried a weapon like that into a riot area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
If Kyle had not been armed he would be dead. He was asked to come to protect property from arsonists and rioting violent thugs. The prosecution had no case as it was clearly self defense. Essentially, the right to self defense was on trial. The case should never have been brought. Binger wanted to make a name for himself at Kyle's expense, a terrible thing to do to a law abiding 18 year old.

It would not surprise me if the prosecution team was investigated for ethics violations, fifth amendment issues, asking witnesses to lie, not producing the jump kick thug who they had identified, providing a much poorer quality video than they had belatedly to the defense and Binger mishandling the AR-15 with his finger on the trigger. Indeed, the index (trigger) finger is now being referred to as the "Binger finger" by many.
Old 11-24-2021, 10:40 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
939.48 Self-defense and defense of others. :: 2014 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations :: US Codes and Statutes :: US Law :: Justia

I do not buy that you can take a weapon like that into a riot area and make a self-defense argument unless you are law enforcement and are also doing things with the law and other ethical codes on your side. For instance, I cannot see a law enforcement officer shooting rioters as they come out of a store carrying electronics or whatever.

And I give this kid in Kenosha the benefit of the doubt as to why he carried a weapon like that into a riot area.
He did not shoot rioters coming out of a store. In self defense he killed thugs who were attempting to kill him.

Many of the thug rioters and arsonists were armed.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 11-24-2021, 10:42 PM
Sage

Kyle Rittenhouse rips prosecutor: '''Wanted to make a name for himself''' | Fox News

Kyle Rittenhouse’s Prosecutors Brought Forward a Weak Case for Political Purposes | The Heritage Foundation

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 11-24-2021 at 10:55 PM.
Old 11-24-2021, 11:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
He did not shoot rioters coming out of a store. In self defense he killed thugs who were attempting to kill him.

Many of the thug rioters and arsonists were armed.
He was carrying a weapon that could inflict deadly wounds very quickly. I do not think anyone that approached him was going to try to kill him when he had that weapon. I just give his youth the benefit of the doubt. An older man or woman who did this should have the book thrown at them given the same facts.
Old 11-24-2021, 11:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
He was carrying a weapon that could inflict deadly wounds very quickly. I do not think anyone that approached him was going to try to kill him when he had that weapon. I just give his youth the benefit of the doubt. An older man or woman who did this should have the book thrown at them given the same facts.
Not even close to being true. Jump kicker, skate board guy and the thug pulling the gun on Kyle were doing him bodily harm and likely attempting to kill him. Kyle acted in self defense. Fortunately he was armed and killed two violent criminals and shot a third. I am quite relieved he killed the heinous serial child molester as he unknowingly did society and future victims a great favor.

Joseph Rosenbaum & Anthony Huber Criminal Records Explored

Gaige Grosskreutz: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"Jump Kick Man" who attacked Rittenhouse during riot, identified at trial

Last edited by manaboutown; 11-24-2021 at 11:31 PM.
Old 11-25-2021, 05:51 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,522 Times in 628 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Why was Al Sharpton there? Did the Arbery family invite him? What value did he provide? I don't get it.
That is his livelihood
Old 11-25-2021, 06:01 AM
Location: Currently Genesee, Colorado but selling house soon and heading out in a van. We’ll be in TV in Kct

Yes of course what strikes me is the different news coverage of both outcomes.
Old 11-25-2021, 06:12 AM

It's kind of hard to read someones mind, that's why they rely on facts.
Old 11-25-2021, 06:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Not even close to being true. Jump kicker, skate board guy and the thug pulling the gun on Kyle were doing him bodily harm and likely attempting to kill him. Kyle acted in self defense. Fortunately he was armed and killed two violent criminals and shot a third. I am quite relieved he killed the heinous serial child molester as he unknowingly did society and future victims a great favor.

Joseph Rosenbaum & Anthony Huber Criminal Records Explored

Gaige Grosskreutz: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"Jump Kick Man" who attacked Rittenhouse during riot, identified at trial
Overall sad situation. Sad that an 18 year old had to do the job I would have had the National Guard do.
Closed Thread

Tags
justice, served

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.