Water shortage

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2017, 06:35 AM
Veteran member
Default Water shortage

So the county comm sold off the water in Sumter county and now TV is running short and with further development going on. Who is on the take of that decision. Now I guess there are sink holes showing up. Yep I'm out and glad. Have a good day mate.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgind View Post
So the county comm sold off the water in Sumter county and now TV is running short and with further development going on. Who is on the take of that decision. Now I guess there are sink holes showing up. Yep I'm out and glad. Have a good day mate.
Just 2 questions:

What is your source of info stating that TV is "running short" of water, especially since the Florida aquifer is one of the largest in the world?

What does your theoretical "water shortage" have to do with sinkholes, which tend to be more common after heavy rains?

I guess there is a third question---what exactly was your motivation in posting your somewhat dubious conclusions?
Old 03-10-2017, 07:43 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgind View Post
Dob't let the...
Closed Thread

Tags
water, county, holes, showing, guess

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.