Missing Iowa Jogger

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2018, 08:52 AM
Default Missing Iowa Jogger

Still hoping for the best for Mollie Tibbetts. They are looking at a ditch now near a pig farm where a red shirt was found. She wears red shirts to her day care job. If that means anything.

This must be incredible torture for her parents, all the disinformation and otherwise. There was a report yesterday she might have been seen in a truck stop in Missouri. It could have been anyone probably.

Sad.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Post View Post
Still hoping for the best for Mollie Tibbetts. They are looking at a ditch now near a pig farm where a red shirt was found. She wears red shirts to her day care job. If that means anything.

This must be incredible torture for her parents, all the disinformation and otherwise. There was a report yesterday she might have been seen in a truck stop in Missouri. It could have been anyone probably.

Sad.
Her parents must be going through hell. Brooklyn, Iowa, where Mollie was staying, is a town of less than 2,000 people. But crime can happen anywhere. After being gone for more than 2 weeks, that is not a good sign.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Her parents must be going through hell. Brooklyn, Iowa, where Mollie was staying, is a town of less than 2,000 people. But crime can happen anywhere. After being gone for more than 2 weeks, that is not a good sign.
No it is not a good sign. I still remember all the pain in the community we lived near when Polly Klaas disappeared. There are sexual predators every where. Murder of Polly Klaas - Wikipedia
Old 08-05-2018, 07:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
No it isn't. Makes me sad and not hopeful.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:50 PM
Sage

It seems they're zeroing in on a hog farmer. Checked his farm twice, brought him in for questioning and may yet again. He refused a lie detector test (though I've heard they're not admitsable in court)....if he's innocent why would he not want to deflect from himself???

So sad this has happened! Since then Facebook has almost exploded with other young people's disappearances. PLUS in Southern Minnesota I've seen in news clips where 2 were nearly abducted...one new Blue Earth and last night one at a county fair. Scarey!!! Young women aren't safe, alone, anymore.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,717 Times in 5,245 Posts

I don't blame anyone for refusing a polygraph test. It is not evidence of either innocence or guilt. Also, I don't think the police should publicize that he refused the test.

Last edited by retiredguy123; 08-05-2018 at 01:27 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
red, disinformation, torture, parents, incredible

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.