New American Idol poll

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite AI contestant now??
David Archuleta 16 25.81%
Jason Castro 2 3.23%
David Cook 27 43.55%
Syesha Mercado 6 9.68%
Carly Smithson 6 9.68%
Brooke White 5 8.06%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 04-20-2008, 12:59 PM
Taltarzac
Default New American Idol poll

Posting a new AI poll as requested by some of the people at the last TOTV meeting at Crispers.

Would like to see my favorite Carly Smithson win AI7, but would guess she will only make it at best to the top 4.

Still think David Archuleta will win with David Cook and Jason Castro also being in the top 3. May be an all male final two weeks of American Idol Season 7.

Old 04-20-2008, 03:13 PM
Sage
Default Re: New American Idol poll

Wow, little David A's results really went down. I love Carly also, but she doesn't seem to connect with the audience. Maybe it's the tattoos? :dontknow: Also, I think Simon is hard on her, but as he said, it's because he knows she can do it and expects more. I just think little David A. would make the best American Idol. He's got the voice and face of an angle and has all the teeny boppers swooning. David Cook (not mentioning the big skull again :yikes: ) is a little too pandering for me. The "Idol Gives Back" on his hand, the eyes filling with tears at an appropriate time, also Simon put him down a peg when he said that he didn't think David Cook was as good as he thought he was. He was getting a little big-headed (Pun intended!) 1rnfl
Old 04-22-2008, 12:18 PM
Taltarzac

David Cook seems to be the frontrunner now in this new poll.

Did TOTVers like last season's Blake Lewis? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blake_Lewis He was the beatboxer and singer. Thought he was very original even if this art is not to my taste.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Sage

I liked the other Boy Band guy last year (Chris I think) more than Blake. I thought Blake was awful when he appeared earlier this year on AI.

This year David C will have the biggest career followed by, drum roll please....

Kristy Lee Cook with a Country career.

Old 04-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Sage

I still think Michael Johns will have the biggest career. Did anyone see him on Ellen? (swoon) Kristy may have a good country career. I wish her well, even though she wasn't my cup of tea. I'm more of a Amanda rocker person.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Sage

If MJ has any career it will be very short lived - He'll need some great songs to accompany his looks or he'll be yesterday's news.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:43 PM
Taltarzac

Kristy Lee Cook seems like a very smart blonde. She sure changed her appearance and tactics when it looked like she was going to get the boot near the Top Ten cut off point. Think she will do as good or better than Kellie Dawn Pickler in country music.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:58 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to RCT

I've been with Syesha from the beginning, and not gonna change my mind now. I think now, she will really let loose. And, a sleeper, too, haven't seen much talk of her on here at all.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCT
I've been with Syesha from the beginning, and not gonna change my mind now. I think now, she will really let loose. And, a sleeper, too, haven't seen much talk of her on here at all.
She was really good last night which I hope will keep her off of the elimation couch and on the safe stools. Unfortunately, Jason Castro might be leaving the AI stage as the Top 5 takes shape. Mr. Castro or Ms. White I expect to be still standing when they come to the bottom two tonight.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Gold member

Have to agree with you Tal.

Jason couldn't handle Andrew Lloyd Webber no matter how clever the arrangement. Thought Brooke would have done better.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Syeesha rocked.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:11 PM
Sage

Finally she broke lose! She was great! The others didn't impress me at all.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24
Finally she broke lose! She was great! The others didn't impress me at all.
She did seem to do really well last night but David Cook also did quite well IMHO. Was not all that enthused about any of the other performances.

See that Brooke White is the new target with the VotefortheWorst.com site. It was Kristy Lee Cook for a number of weeks just before it was Amanda Overmyer.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:27 AM
Sage

OK, tonight was a real shocker for me. :yikes: Didn't think Carly would win, but didn't think she'd go tonight either. It's weird out there folks! :dontknow:
Old 04-24-2008, 03:39 AM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24
OK, tonight was a real shocker for me. :yikes: Didn't think Carly would win, but didn't think she'd go tonight either. It's weird out there folks! :dontknow:
Really surprised that Brooke White was not in the bottom two. Guess this has become more of a who has the most loyal fans.

Was it the stools that were for those safe or had it been the couch? Maybe, they switch them around??
Old 04-24-2008, 03:18 PM
Gold member

What a show last night I am still trying to figure it out.

I knew Carly would go but I thought she had one more week at least. Brooke seems charmed. She has been in the bottom 2 so many times and makes it out. Wow! Jason was so awful but he must have tons of teens out there voting. Fan base is opying out over talent, to bad. : :

I found Andrew Lloyd Weber hard to look at!!! He seemed nervous and uncomfortable on stage, very odd, maybe writing beautiful music doesn't make you comfortable on stage!!!!!

Can't wait for next week.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.