New American Idol poll

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite AI contestant now??
David Archuleta 16 25.81%
Jason Castro 2 3.23%
David Cook 27 43.55%
Syesha Mercado 6 9.68%
Carly Smithson 6 9.68%
Brooke White 5 8.06%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 05-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: New American Idol poll

Sorry Tal, but I'd rather watch the grass grow!

You guys are good, how did you know the Davids' would be in the finals. I'd never have guessed that.

I did watch last night (for some of it) only cause you guys talk about it on chat so much. I really hate this show and last night I heard the worse rendition of "Gimme a Ticket to an Airplane" which by itself is not a classic, but how could you make it as awful as it was last night. My Gosh, the Box Tops were no Frank Sinatra but this was absolutely terrible. Don't know the names of the performers (a guy and a gal) but it was so bad, I had to mute the TV, even the doggies covered their ears. IMHO.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 05-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI
Sorry Tal, but I'd rather watch the grass grow!

You guys are good, how did you know the Davids' would be in the finals. I'd never have guessed that.

I did watch last night (for some of it) only cause you guys talk about it on chat so much. I really hate this show and last night I heard the worse rendition of "Gimme a Ticket to an Airplane" which by itself is not a classic, but how could you make it as awful as it was last night. My Gosh, the Box Tops were no Frank Sinatra but this was absolutely terrible. Don't know the names of the performers (a guy and a gal) but it was so bad, I had to mute the TV, even the doggies covered their ears. IMHO.
I was watching Criminal Minds and taping AI last night so I have not watched a lot of the AI program from last night. Just caught the end when David Cook won.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Gold member

Sorry Kathie but I got addicted this year. Now I have 3 addictions. American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and TOTV.

I can't believe I am admitting this in a public forum.

Anyway my guy David Cook won last night and I wish him a smashing career. He has the potential. Made up for the disappointmentof my favorite losing on Dancing!!! :hot: :hot:
Old 05-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Sage

Yay, I am so happy, David Cook is this year's American Idol. ;D In spite of the judges all saying David A would win!! David Cook was so emotional when he won, and so was his brother, it was very touching.

I thought the show was good and really enjoyed Brooke's performance. She is a little late for folk music, but that is definitely her thing. All the former contestants were so relaxed and having fun, it was nice to see. I was also reminded of how talented a lot of the contestants are. Just imagine singing in front of millions of people!

Tonight, a two hour Season's finale of Gray's Anatomy. Yay.

(Yes, you're right, it is boring here in Canada).
Old 06-05-2008, 02:25 AM

[quote=Nonie ]
So Heavy Corrosion,

Who is the real you???? The guy hitting the cow bell or your current avatar?

Dont know why ,but things like that drive me nuts? I should get a life hu? LOL
[/quote

Well Nonie they both are......it all depends on my mood LOL I also just like changing my pic all the time its fun, I have a million of them, Pics that is. ;D ;D

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.