Poker game

Closed Thread
Old 03-05-2008, 02:31 AM
Default Poker game

Are there any friendly poker games (not holdem) in the villages?
Old 03-05-2008, 04:22 AM
Sage
Default Re: Poker game

Every Friday my aunt's group of 80 somethings goes out for an early dinner and then play hand and foot until at least 9 PM
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 03-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Poker game

Matt, there are several poker games at the rec centers. Just call and ask. I know most are hold 'em but not all. I'm in the process of getting a poker game together but it's going to be hold 'em, sorry. (Just don't want to garbage like 2s and 7s wild and the like.)

The easiest solution is to start your game. You can do it weekly, biweekly, monthly, whatever. Just put the word out and I'm sure you'll get takers. It can be set up to always be at your home or take turns. Up to you.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.