New Homes vs Resales

Closed Thread
Old 08-26-2009, 09:03 PM
nkrifats

We bought a pre owned after comparing to what was on the market at the time. It was floor plan and in an area we were happy with. I think it depends on what you want. I know we are happy with what we have.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Default New and loving it!

We bought a spec home and love it. There are many upgrades that are available and our home has most of the ones we wanted. Not all spec homes have the same features. Our area is almost built out and it is great to be with all new neighbors and I can't say enough about how wonderful our neighbors are. You need to look at the area and the features of the specific house. Good luck - whatever your decision - you won't regret it.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Sage
Location: the villages since 04. Lived in Alaska, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York
Thanked 7,033 Times in 1,210 Posts

Just be advised there are two ways to look at pre-owned houses in TV. The villages sales reps can show you only the pre-owned houses that they have listed. They cannot show you the pre-owned houses in the villages that are list in the MLS (multiple listing service). Real Estates agents show these houses. Real Estate agents cannot show you the pre-owned homes the villages have listed. So if you want to see ALL pre-owned homes in TV you must use both services.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemorkam View Post
Just be advised there are two ways to look at pre-owned houses in TV. The villages sales reps can show you only the pre-owned houses that they have listed. They cannot show you the pre-owned houses in the villages that are list in the MLS (multiple listing service). Real Estates agents show these houses. Real Estate agents cannot show you the pre-owned homes the villages have listed. So if you want to see ALL pre-owned homes in TV you must use both services.

Thanks for adding this Ale. I didn't know the MLS Real Estate agents couldn't show everything available.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.