NO 'bullpen', YES 'arm barn'...???

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2021, 07:36 AM

You have that right.
Old 10-30-2021, 07:45 AM

The level of ridiculous PC by all groups is over the top but this one is right at the top of ignorance as well. If PETA wants to be taken seriously, they need to have some common sense.
Old 10-30-2021, 08:25 AM
Platinum member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luggage View Post
And that really hurt when the picture hit the batter
Mostly depends on whether the picture was in a frame and how large.
Doncha just hate spell check... LOL
Old 10-30-2021, 03:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstreamingypsy View Post
Imbeciles? They are pulling in a fortune with their idiocy. It's a money making machine.
That just makes them rich imbeciles
Old 10-30-2021, 07:43 PM
Veteran member

It's time to lock up all those idiots. Maybe some electro-shock therapy could help.
Old 10-31-2021, 05:58 AM

Arm barn. Can it be called the vaccinated arm barn? This level of idiocy continues unabated. Will it ever end?
“When you realize that to produce, you must obtain the permission from those who do not produce anything; When it is proven that the money flows to those who trade not with goods, but with favors; When you realize that many get rich by bribery and influence rather than by work. When you realize that corruption is rewarded and honesty becomes self-sacrifice; Then you can say, without fear of making mistakes, your society is doomed.”

Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged,1957.
Old 10-31-2021, 03:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

Just call it the "holding cell."
Old 10-31-2021, 04:14 PM

hey I love animals!!

They are delicious
Old 10-31-2021, 05:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,513 Times in 3,106 Posts

PETA is an "authorized" domestic terrorist organization. They actually kill more animals than any other shelter in the country. They will break in to labs to "free" the animals, thus forcing animals who have never had to roam free, to fend for themselves, with no one to keep them fed, watered, housed, or with medical care. They have broken windows of businesses that sell fur coats and leather and spraypainted those garments, thus costing *legitimate* business owners hundreds of thousands of dollars in losses. Whether they like it or not, it's not illegal to sell fur coats in the USA. But it is illegal to break, enter, and vandalize those coats. They will TAKE peoples' pets right off their own front porch, and then euthanize them without bothering to let the owner they took them (someone had a NEST camera and got the whole ordeal recorded, and PETA wasn't able to return the dog because they killed it the same day that they took it).

They don't care, and "your" donation money pays for their legal fees. It doesn't pay to care for the animals. It pays to kill them.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:47 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman1951 View Post
The level of ridiculous PC by all groups is over the top but this one is right at the top of ignorance as well. If PETA wants to be taken seriously, they need to have some common sense.
Kind of like the global warming crew flying all over the world in their jets and riding in their limos. Both are about money.
Old 11-01-2021, 03:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,047 Times in 5,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Doesn’t PETA stand for “people eating tasty animals”?
Darn I was going to say that!
Old 11-02-2021, 08:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,319 Times in 501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
PETA is an "authorized" domestic terrorist organization. They actually kill more animals than any other shelter in the country. They will break in to labs to "free" the animals, thus forcing animals who have never had to roam free, to fend for themselves, with no one to keep them fed, watered, housed, or with medical care. They have broken windows of businesses that sell fur coats and leather and spraypainted those garments, thus costing *legitimate* business owners hundreds of thousands of dollars in losses. Whether they like it or not, it's not illegal to sell fur coats in the USA. But it is illegal to break, enter, and vandalize those coats. They will TAKE peoples' pets right off their own front porch, and then euthanize them without bothering to let the owner they took them (someone had a NEST camera and got the whole ordeal recorded, and PETA wasn't able to return the dog because they killed it the same day that they took it).

They don't care, and "your" donation money pays for their legal fees. It doesn't pay to care for the animals. It pays to kill them.

Holy Cow, Batman! That's a first.....me giving you a big thumbs up for that post...
Old 11-02-2021, 09:37 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post

Thanks, OBB, I knew some of that, but not all of it.

I saw their stupid “Unhappy Meals” picketing of a McDonald’s a while back. I interpreted that as being particularly sleazy because they were going directly after kids.

And I knew about their disgusting destruction of others’ property. Like so many other “causes” — a payroll is no doubt involved.

This baseball language protest is so unbelievably stupid that I don’t know if I should laugh or cry. When I saw “arm barn” I thought at first it was a typo because it makes no sense at all.

I cannot imagine that they will get their way. I hope all they get are eye-rolls and guffaws. This does not deserve even an acknowledgment, and most certainly not a conversation. I hope baseball does not engage. This needs to be completely ignored by baseball.

Anyway, OBB, thanks for your post. I learned even more reasons to be disgusted by PETA.

Enough is enough of this bull$#*+. . .Am I allowed to say that?

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 11-02-2021 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-02-2021, 11:01 AM
Location: atl (marietta) - 1/20 bought on killington loop then covoid hit - looking again

good luck i already bagged a spotted owl :-)
Old 11-03-2021, 07:55 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,344 Posts

How about those beagles?
Closed Thread

Tags
peta, baseball, pitching, world, language

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.