No cost dilemma

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2018, 03:09 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,095 Times in 374 Posts
Default No cost dilemma

My Medicare Part D provider put my Prescription (Lisinipril) on hold even though I have automatic refills. After two calls to customer care, I got the problem solved. The provider had a no cost copay and was trying to figure out what payment method I wanted to use so they put it on hold. So when I called, the agent asked what credit card I wanted to use. I said if there was no cost what does it matter. The answer was that they needed to get a confirmation number in order to ship. I said that I have a profile with a credit card to be used and have requested automated shipments. She then said there is no cost to be charged to that card. So I then asked what she needed. She said " a payment method". But there is no cost said I. Well we need a confirmation number. I said why don't you charge no cost to my credit card. She did, and gave me my confirmation number. I then asked why they didn't do that against the card on profile. The answer was that we are not allowed to charge your card no cost without you approval.

I now need a stronger pill or liquid keep my mind from exploding.
Old 01-22-2018, 03:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,250 Posts

Scotch, lots of Scotch.
I had to read your comment twice, unbelievable. Not sure who your part D coverage is with, but Humana had no problem with 2 or 3 drugs that were "no cost".
Old 01-22-2018, 04:00 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

May be in their software requirement to fill in the blank. Lol

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 01-22-2018, 07:40 PM

Reminds me of the clerk who said ..you didn’t sign your card...so it was signed in front of her...she checked it will the sales slip just signed and said yes they match!
Closed Thread

Tags
cost, card, confirmation, credit, asked

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.