No More New Construction After Atrium Dells

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippyclubb View Post
Below is the e-mail I received from our sales agent today. It appears build out is near.
PS -If you wish to be removed from any emails regarding new developments please let me know. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
"[O]ne of the last" certainly does not translate to the last and who knows how many more CYVs are planned? The new development could be all designer/premiere. They've pretty much quit building patio villas from what I understand. Sorry, don't even see this as sales hype. Just a realtor doing her job.
It's probably a letter that all agents sent to prospective new purchasers.
Just a marketing effort.
And you are free to notify the agent to discontinue sending new emails.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:45 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippyclubb View Post
Below is the e-mail I received from our sales agent today. It appears build out is near.

-----------------------------------------
Today at 1:06 PM
Hi Everyone

As we begin to wind down these last two years or so of newly constructed homes in The Villages, it is apparent that opportunities to buy a new home are coming to an end.

Today at 5pm we will be opening the new neighborhood of Atrium Dells next to Brownwood, a Bungalow Style Villa will all current amenities.

Let me know if you are interested in this awesome new village! It will go quickly as this is one of the last Courtyard Villa neighborhoods being built. I would not want any of my good friends and customers to miss an opportunity to own in this fabulous Village; truly unique. It's located off Buena Vista by the Brownwood Town Center entrance.

Sincerely,

Liz

PS -If you wish to be removed from any emails regarding new developments please let me know. Thank you!
and macdonalds is going to stop selling hambugers also! NOT!
Old 05-11-2014, 06:27 AM

"No More New Construction After Antrim Dells". The title of this thread is totally erroneous and misleading. No one said there is no more construction after Antrim Dells. Drive across Hillsborough Trail. There is new construction everywhere with more to come. Look on the west side of Brownwood at the corner of Powell Road and CR44A. The construction of the Alden Bungalows is already underway. Get real.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:53 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeM View Post
She said nothing about no more building. She said this was "one of the last courtyard villa neighborhoods" being built. She didn't lie nor did she say anything to lead anyone into calling this false advertising. Nothing she said is open to slandering her.
Old 05-11-2014, 08:01 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
"No More New Construction After Antrim Dells". The title of this thread is totally erroneous and misleading. No one said there is no more construction after Antrim Dells. Drive across Hillsborough Trail. There is new construction everywhere with more to come. Look on the west side of Brownwood at the corner of Powell Road and CR44A. The construction of the Alden Bungalows is already underway. Get real.

As we begin to wind down these last two years or so of newly constructed homes in The Villages, it is apparent that opportunities to buy a new home are coming to an end.
-------------------------------------------------

Her first line implies you will no longer be able to purchase a new home. We have bought already but not there yet so was not aware of new construction. I was passing on information sent to me so don't kill the messenger.

Thanks to the people who informed me this is a sales ploy, which I do not think is ethical. I wonder how many people will buy a home thinking no more new homes will be built. Misleading people is wrong.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Platinum member

No one said no more cyv's. The title of the thread is erroneous. In addition, if they're priced over $300K, who cares? Better for my property value.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Veteran member

---------------------------

What does this sentence imply to you? What part of that do you not understand?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.