Noor Salman Verdict Just Announced ...

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2018, 09:44 AM
Platinum member
Default Noor Salman Verdict Just Announced ...

Not Guilty on both counts in the Pulse Nightclub shooting.
Old 03-30-2018, 11:57 AM
Default This will not go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Not Guilty on both counts in the Pulse Nightclub shooting.
Frankly. I am glad she is going to California-LEAVING FLORIDA.

OJ SIMPSON, in my opinion was guilty of murder and got off with THE RACE CARD, OUR COUNTRY HAS NOT RECOVERED FROM PICKING THE SCAB OFF THAT SORE.

The POLICE watched him. OJ served years in jail on a breaking and entering crime. Though, IN MY OPINION, he was guilty of murder OJ should have gotten just a slap on the wrist for the CRIME he went to jail for.

For the wife of the pulse night club muslim terroist. I simply do not believe a guys wife does not know what is going on. Perhaps, like in the OJ case the prosecutors are guilty of not knowing a blood soaked glove would get hard and would shrink.

FOR THIS CASE IT MIGHT BE CALLED THE GOOD FRIDAY CARD. THE JURY WANTED TO GO HOME.

Even in CALIFORNIA, the police will be watching her. I don't think they can say she is on probation BUT SHE IS ON PROBATION-probation for life.

She did spend a year in jail. Will Florida be sued for that year? I wonder.
Old 03-30-2018, 01:07 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,313 Times in 546 Posts

Who knows how you would vote if you were on the jury after hearing all the FACTS of the case? The defense seemed confident from the beginning.
Old 03-30-2018, 01:11 PM
Platinum member
Default Right Verdict

I think this was the right verdict. Showing the actual shooting was intended to call into play emotion, not fact. She was not there pulling the trigger and we were not in the courtroom to hear for ourselves the evidence or lack thereof. That is much different than what we are spoon-fed by the media, even though some of them were in the courtroom.

This culture is totally backwards to ours. Those women are not allowed to think for themselves or, God forbid, question the men about anything and most certainly not disagree, period. There is absolutely no telling what he was telling her. I would definitely bet it was not the truth, but there was no way she was about to question or dare to go against him. Cultural difference or not, she was first a mother who loved her son deeply and willing to protect him at all costs. American women can think and speak freely and do it all the time. There is constant criticism about that culture's treatment of women, but then turn around and question how this could have happened and blame her for what is normal in her world?

To go after his dad would have made more sense. He knew that Mateen was under investigation and on the FBI's radar and, yet, said nothing.
Amarillo, TX
The Villages, FL

To quote my dad:
"I never did see a board that didn't have two sides."
Old 03-30-2018, 01:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
Frankly. I am glad she is going to California-LEAVING FLORIDA.

OJ SIMPSON, in my opinion was guilty of murder and got off with THE RACE CARD, OUR COUNTRY HAS NOT RECOVERED FROM PICKING THE SCAB OFF THAT SORE.

The POLICE watched him. OJ served years in jail on a breaking and entering crime. Though, IN MY OPINION, he was guilty of murder OJ should have gotten just a slap on the wrist for the CRIME he went to jail for.

For the wife of the pulse night club muslim terroist. I simply do not believe a guys wife does not know what is going on. Perhaps, like in the OJ case the prosecutors are guilty of not knowing a blood soaked glove would get hard and would shrink.

FOR THIS CASE IT MIGHT BE CALLED THE GOOD FRIDAY CARD. THE JURY WANTED TO GO HOME.

Even in CALIFORNIA, the police will be watching her. I don't think they can say she is on probation BUT SHE IS ON PROBATION-probation for life.

She did spend a year in jail. Will Florida be sued for that year? I wonder.
While I agree that OJ was guilty as sin, you might want to read a little about a couple of events leading up to that...whereby justice wasn't served when persons of color were the victims (hint: Harlins/King).

Many believe those previous miscarriages of justice...are to blame for the miscarriage in the OJ verdict.

In other words, some saw letting OJ go as...'payback time.'

Very few things occur...in a vacuum.

And as far as "scabs," 20 shots, 8 hits, 6 in the back, for having a cell phone...proves that sores are still being generated.
Old 03-30-2018, 02:06 PM
Veteran member

Maybe if the FBI recorded her suspect confession the outcome might have been different.
Old 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
Veteran member

It was a botched investigation and had very little if any evidence.
Closed Thread

Tags
counts, pulse, shooting, nightclub, verdict

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.