The Berline Golf Cart...

Closed Thread
Old 01-03-2008, 04:24 AM
Eternal Member
Default The Berline Golf Cart...

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these carts?

They have them at the LSL Golf Cart store and I think one of them looks great! They are expensive and kind of large. Here is the website http://www.berlinecart.com/ where you can build your cart. Personally, I like the Berline LS with the roof and tilt wheel!

I am seriously considering getting one of them but would like to know more about them than what I can learn at the golf cart store or on their web site.

I guess they cost about as much as a street rod, but appeal to me a lot more.

What do you think?
Old 01-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Re: The Berline Golf Cart...

They sure look official, I say if you like it get, I have heard that the golf cart store in TV stands behind what they sell.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Veteran member

Steve:

Go for it. "The one thing that separates men from boys is the price of our toys."
Viet Nam
CT
TV
Old 01-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Location: Village of Marsh Bend, The Villages, FL; Oakland, CA; Boston, MA.

Wow those are some sassy looking carts!
Old 01-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Veteran member

No doubt about it those carts are sweet little toys.
Now lets talk practical. Yamaha, EZ-Go, and Club Car are the 3 most common carts found in America today. That being said, parts and accessories are readily available. Riding in a golf cart, one needs to remember not all days are room temperature. Trust me the wind chill factor is a huge item when its below upper 70's. Then there is the direct summer sun ( roof needed) and it does rain occasionally. When it rains in Florida, I mean it rains. thus the enclosure again is needed.
My little sports car looks great topless. but no way would I give up that top on a hot or cold day and yes I even run the AC
Handie :joke:
Old 01-04-2008, 11:52 PM

HandieMan...good point you made...temperature does change...weather conditions...I am trying to decide on a purchase of a golf cart...you made some very vital points my friend...thanks!
Old 01-05-2008, 02:47 AM
Soaring Eagle member

You bring up an excellent point handie, didn't think about it til you mentioned it (too busy looking at the pictures, duh), hard to believe they would sell a cart of this magnitude in TV that didn't include a top with a full enclosure and a heater, something to investigate Steve.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:28 AM
Eternal Member

They have the Escalade model at the Golf Cart store in LSL, complete with enclosure. Until yesterday they had the Berline LS there as well, but it sold. I like the LS better. I'd feel too much like Tony Soprano driving around in the Escalade. ;D

I realize how important the enclosure is, and like I said, this does have it as an option from Village Golf Cars. I was driving my rental cart yesterday with the cover I rented from a guy who rents just covers. Yesterday, the low temperature here was 27 degrees! It was probably 40 by the time I drove around, but it was clear I needed the enclosure!

I spoke to the salesman there tonight and he said they originally bought 12 Berlines and still have 6 in stock (only one in the showroom though today anyway), so there aren't too many of them around. They are built on a Club Car utility truck chassis I hear, so parts should be readily available.

Anyway, it's a nice cart and I will be considering it when the time does come. Tomorrow I return to NY to continue working and trying to sell my house there so I can get down here for good!
Old 01-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Good luck Steve!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.