Park to Fly at MCO Has Closed Permanently

Old 03-05-2024, 07:10 PM
Platinum member
Default Park to Fly at MCO Has Closed Permanently

Anyone who usually parks a car near Orlando Airport (MCO), Park to Fly has announced that they’ve closed permanently.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0798.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	103211  
Old 03-05-2024, 07:35 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCART View Post
Anyone who usually parks a car near Orlando Airport (MCO), Park to Fly has announced that they’ve closed permanently.
The owner states that he’s close to retirement and the cost of shuttle vehicles has doubled. Ride shares are seen as his main competition. I believe the lot itself (3500 spaces) will remain open?
Old 03-06-2024, 11:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

i hate to be 'that person' who complains, but if you've gone to MCO anytime in the past year, the place is a mess. idk if MCO controls that lot, but i'd want to be nowhere near it. i ended up missing my flight due to no parking spaces & having to shuttle over to Term C. thankfully Delta was good enough to get me on a later flight, they also knew it was clusterbomb, & did all they could for me. next time i will fly out of Tampa, idc if it's almost 1 1/2 hour away, @ least i'll be calm with a smooth travel experience
Old 03-06-2024, 11:31 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugMom View Post
i hate to be 'that person' who complains, but if you've gone to MCO anytime in the past year, the place is a mess. idk if MCO controls that lot, but i'd want to be nowhere near it. i ended up missing my flight due to no parking spaces & having to shuttle over to Term C. thankfully Delta was good enough to get me on a later flight, they also knew it was clusterbomb, & did all they could for me. next time i will fly out of Tampa, idc if it's almost 1 1/2 hour away, @ least i'll be calm with a smooth travel experience
Agreed
You can landscape and put up beautiful palm trees all day long. MCO is sketchy

Tags
park, fly, mco, closed, permanently

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.