Pizza

Old 02-05-2024, 09:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty_Star View Post
Oooh a taste test challenge.

Yes, done taste evaluation of Several frozen brands on 10 point rating system on taste, crust, quality, doneness, pepperoni’s, and price. For MY taste none was 10. I liked digiorno’s based on crust, quality, and price for what I got.

Store brought was pretty close on taste, some crust and price I didn’t like for what got. Each person has different taste, expectations due to the region they’re from. Not all of us are Italian decent and compare American pizza to Palermo.

Best Pizza in the World: The 14 Top Cities for Pizza | Conde Nast Traveler
Old 02-05-2024, 10:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,672 Times in 1,507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Yes, done taste evaluation of Several frozen brands on 10 point rating system on taste, crust, quality, doneness, pepperoni’s, and price. For MY taste none was 10. I liked digiorno’s based on crust, quality, and price for what I got.

Store brought was pretty close on taste, some crust and price I didn’t like for what got. Each person has different taste, expectations due to the region they’re from. Not all of us are Italian decent and compare American pizza to Palermo.

Best Pizza in the World: The 14 Top Cities for Pizza | Conde Nast Traveler
Marc's is close and quick and good, IMHO. No frozen for me, thanx.

Tags
pizza, signature, frozen, pepperoni, imo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.