Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
How soon some organizations forget.

She should be spending her life in prison at hard labor
đź‘Ť Absolutely yes
Old 11-20-2020, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJohnson View Post
Attachment 87011

This frame is proudly displayed in my man cave. I’m proud of my service to country.

I was there! You are missing the distinction between FACT and Propaganda.
You are correct..you have your facts and propaganda confused.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:54 PM

I don't believe you even served in Vietnam with that comment.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:06 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post
“Damage” done by Hanoi Jane, if any, is a drop in the bucket compared to the impact that our elected representatives are having on much of what we have held dear about our democracy and way of life.
History will prove, that you've actually hugely underestimated the comparison. It's beyond surreal right now.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:20 PM
Send a message via AIM to joelfmi
Default What would you call Biden, Sleepy Joe Biden remember he is going to USA. G-d Bless US

[sgoloboy@syjcc.orgQUOTE=JimJohnson;1862993]Jane Fonda was a true heroin to those of us in Vietnam during the conflict. Those of us that served and had sufficient gray matter to understand what she was doing for soldiers was wonderful. I love you Jane and will forever be great full for your commitment to saving young American soldiers lives.[/QUOTE]
Old 11-20-2020, 07:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

This liberal, commie, pinko crazy-talk sometimes goes too far. John Kerry is a fine American and a fine person. He has done more for America than I could do in a 100 years.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

wow, this thread is hot, & i'm glad it didn't get closed down before i could throw my 2cents in. what jane did was deplorable. i can't imagine the great shame she brought onto her dad by making this selfish, yes-i said it, selfish move. and it really is too bad, because she's a halfway decent actress! the gal had what it took to follow in dad's footsteps. all she had to do was shut up & sing. now she's looked @ as a fool by most, a hero to some, & desperate for attention to many. there's so many other ways to deliver her message, but chose what i see as a publicity stunt. very sad event all around
Old 11-20-2020, 08:11 PM

What was your MOS, what years were you in a Vietnam and. Where were you stationed?
Old 11-20-2020, 08:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts
Default Kennedy was much more involved in the escalating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Johnson ramped up military involvement. I agree Eisenhower and Kennedy Started our involvement and elevated slightly, Johnson elevated it to several thousands.
war even if he was killed before the push . He encouraged the Vietnamese generals to move against an elected president of Vietnam my Vietnamese paratroopers were moved into Saigon days before the coup , I was separated from them and told to stand down . The president and his brother could have been flown out of Saigon the day before the brothers were executed on Henry Cabot Lodges plane that was waiting for them but at the last minute the escape plans were canceled , the generals were worried if they stayed alive they would cause more trouble. It was really the start of the big lie , Kennedy may or not known of the plan to kill them but he was all in on the overthrow. As I left Vietnam after many years first as a soldier and later as a civilian in Laos , Cambodia and Vietnam on the day before the fall , I saw on the faces of newer people what I had known since 1966 that the great liehad been finally exposed , we couldn’t win , smart men in Washington knee it , but no smart man knew how to get out of it so the great lie finally ended in total failure
Old 11-20-2020, 09:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,938 Times in 2,458 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
This liberal, commie, pinko crazy-talk sometimes goes too far. John Kerry is a fine American and a fine person. He has done more for America than I could do in a 100 years.
Hello, nobody home upstairs! Who brought John Kerry into this?
Old 11-20-2020, 09:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wganderson13 View Post
What are you squawking about? We've haven't won a war in 70 years. They all died for nothing. I used my 2-S deferment. LBJ put it in to be used by us patriots. There's a good reason why we're universally hated thru out the world.
That exactly why the when to lottery drafts system. To cut down on the political favored deferments, and take away some of the selective power of draft boards.
Old 11-20-2020, 10:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndomines View Post
The traitors? Really?
The traitors are the faceless oligarchs that control wealth in our country. The industrial military complex. The politicians that many people blame are just puppets. The mass media outlets are a machine; manipulated by the very same people that profit from war. We all witnessed these last four years the extent to which they will go to maintain control or as we saw most recently the money they will spend to get it back. Get ready folks, more money is made by war than building bridges.

I agree except was talking what would happen another country. in another country she would of never had privilege’s she got off her dads name. She was spoiled little brat had no clue how common men and woman live and survive in ANY country.
Old 11-21-2020, 03:00 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,015 Times in 273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
I agree except was talking what would happen another country. in another country she would of never had privilege’s she got off her dads name. She was spoiled little brat had no clue how common men and woman live and survive in ANY country.
“ She was spoiled little brat had no clue how common men and woman live and survive in ANY country.”

Why does that sound so familiar?

Think twice and post once.
Old 11-21-2020, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htsoftware View Post
The traitor should have been executed.
Wow! Did she share military secrets with the enemy? Need to revisit the definition of a traitor. Last I heard, opposing your government's policy was considered freedom of speech and not traitorous.
Closed Thread

Tags
jane, remember, organization, spokesperson, fonda

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.