Retirement Question

Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Veteran member

Hi Tippyclubb,
Caution - it will take you least one minute to learn how to play bunco!!

It's a fun game, and you're right, there are tons of fun and interesting things to do with the time we used to spend working!

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:47 PM

Very good response...Got me thinking...Thanks
Old 11-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
...... what is your most time consuming passion that retirement allows you to do.
My passion is reading about health, nutrition and longevity. (Anything scientific.) And whatever I learn gets put into action: I cook my own (delicious) healthy meals and get plenty of exercise. Life is good!

Old 11-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Veteran member

An easy sense of accomplishment can come from volunteering at one of the many many charities around here or organizing an activity for one. I have never seen anywhere that has so many people helping other people in my life!
Old 11-16-2011, 03:55 PM
Veteran member
Default Me too !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages PL View Post
My passion is reading about health, nutrition and longevity. (Anything scientific.) And whatever I learn gets put into action: I cook my own (delicious) healthy meals and get plenty of exercise. Life is good!

My retirement passion is similar to Villages PL.

Also, I spend a lot of time on the computer (probably too much in the winter) but when the Oregon weather is not optimal I'm indoors most of the day so it's a challenge to stay busy and not resort to the TV (I do that also)

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.