Roundup and cancer

Closed Thread
Old 08-16-2018, 11:08 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi33 View Post
Roundup was just found to cause cancer. by a jury Glyphosate is the cause. So, I have 2 gallon jugs of Roundup in my garage? What do I do?

PS; No trolling here, it is true.
I will take it
Old 08-17-2018, 08:06 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Question Causes

Going through a multiple number of cancers from Hodgkin's, Stomach (which was terminal), Uterus and various skin treatments it was brought out to us that causes of Cancer are either Genetics, Enviromental, or Chemical. It would seem Round Out falls under the chemical category. It is a major challenge to determine which was/is the cause in specific cases. In these cases the best guess was Hodgkins was chemical while stomach was genetic. These were just guesses.
Old 08-17-2018, 08:46 AM
Veteran member

I think the various weed and vegetation killers may have already changed their formulations. We have tried all available products at Lowes and the weeds just laugh at them....making the products less potent causes us to use gallons more to try and control the weeds.... probably not good either for the land...20 years from now we will find out...
Old 08-17-2018, 01:50 PM

The person that won the lawsuit was using a commercial spreader on a farm. He was using RangerPro, which is a concentrated version of Roundup. It contains 41% of the active ingredient not 2% like in Roundup. Was the concentrate mixed to the proper strength? I also read that on more than one occasion, the wind blew the solution onto him soaking his clothes. I am going to keep using Roundup but only spraying the weeds and not me.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,581 Times in 3,133 Posts

Why not just pull the weeds up? Save a ton of money. Also if it's cracks in the sidewalk, you could just use a bleach solution: 1 tablespoon per pint and *pour* it on the weed instead of spraying it. Kills it just as dead as if you used Roundup. Will also kill any red ants living in those weeds.
Closed Thread

Tags
roundup, cancer, garage, ps;, true

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.