sears kenmore grill THE PITS

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2015, 09:32 AM

Our 1993 Weber is a gas. Replaced burners, grates, and flavor bars twice in those years.

Rollie
Old 06-12-2015, 03:41 PM

Bought a Weber 3 burner gas grill in 1991 and replaced the grate and flavor bars once, after about 7 - 8 years. It was in need of having them replaced again and we decided to give it away when we moved here from MA. As far as I know they were replaced, and it's still going strong. When we bought our house here in TV, we got another 3 burner gas Weber at Lowes, and if I remember correctly, the assembly and delivery was free. I think their customer service folks are in Wisconsin, and they have been fantastic to deal with the few times I've called and ordered parts.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,095 Times in 374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
Would never recommend Spent $500 2years ago.thing is now rusted out and the grease falls through onto the propane tank. I EVEN BOUGHT THE 3 year WARRANTY!! Called them. They send out repairman. Claim denied as they only cover rust for 90 days. Never will walk into a SEARS store again. BUY A WEBER
Bought a Kenmore Grill in 2007 for around $200. No rust, no leaking, cooks well. Keep it outside with a cover on. No need for any replacement parts. I wouldn't pay $500 for a grill unless it would serve a second car.
Closed Thread

Tags
sears, cover, denied, repairman, called, send, claim, store, buy, weber, walk, warranty, days, rust, bought, $500, 2years, ago.thing, spent, recommend, kemnore, grill, pits, rusted, tank

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.