The Smoking Gun Roswell Document

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2017, 11:41 PM
Gold member
Default The Smoking Gun Roswell Document

It's an intriguing read in any case. Others of course have also read this report from General Nathan Twining. But taken together, many of these found documents start to paint a picture of exactly what is going on. The is why organizations were put in place to both study this phenomenon, and keep it a secret from the public.

Twining Letter

Will post more of these if people show interest.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:57 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
It's an intriguing read in any case. Others of course have also read this report from General Nathan Twining. But taken together, many of these found documents start to paint a picture of exactly what is going on. The is why organizations were put in place to both study this phenomenon, and keep it a secret from the public.

Twining Letter

Will post more of these if people show interest.
This reported was dated 23 September 1947. This report describes exactly the shape, metallic covering, its extraordinary maneuverability, lack of vapor/smoke. silence when in motion and manually operated that I witnessed in broad daylight (3:00PM) August 1969 as the disc stood motionless just above a hill on blocking out the horizon on that back road. The report makes the same conclusion wondering if such a craft was an advanced model by this nation or a foreign nation. It took me 5 years even to tell my wife because I knew no one would believe me. This report has meaning only to me as it validates this exciting experience August 1969
Old 08-15-2017, 08:33 AM
Gold member

What is also interesting is how they grade these documents for authenticity. Back in 1947 the government used a certain printing press. The font and stroke also lines up. They noticed because the letter Z is seldom used. But, when it is used in a word that letter is just slightly raised next to the others.
Closed Thread

Tags
read, organizations, interest, show, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.