Someone is using my name Gracie Girl on another forum.

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Someone is using my name Gracie Girl on another forum.

Someone just sent me a message and said that I was being impersonated on another board (Topix). When I followed the link he sent I read a lot from people who obviously do not like me at all and some who hate me and I am so very hurt.

I am so sorry that well. I just don't know what to say.

I have so enjoyed this board, but to read what some say about my Helene is too much.

To those of you who know I love you. I'll be signing off here. You know where to find me and how to contact me.

And as for my impersonator. I know only one person from this board from Birmingham. You know who you are too.

I am so sorry that so many feel so
Old 02-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Veteran member

What on earth?!?!? NO!!! Gracie you are such a kind hearted person.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Veteran member

Don't let them win. Stay Strong
Old 02-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Veteran member

I don't know you, but enjoy your posts. You seem to be such a kind, loving person. Please reconsider your decision. They win if you leave.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

Gracie!!! Ok I don't know you personally but have always enjoyed your knowledge and input! I am hoping you reconsider and do not leave. We need you here!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Contact the Administrator of that other board and express your concerns. Most likely they will ban the poster from their board.
No reason for you to leave TOTV.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Contact the Administrator of that other board and express your concerns. Most likely they will ban the poster from their board.
No reason for you to leave TOTV.
I second this great suggestion
Old 02-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Platinum member

Gracie, I've seen posts by you....or thought was you....on the villages news. I haven't looked lately, but never saw anything nasty printed. Anyone here on TOTV that knows you...know that you don't post anything hurtful or nasty. I am so sorry if anyone is posting negative comments about Helene. Please don't leave TOTV. This forum would never be the same without Graciegirl. We that know you, love you!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:31 PM
Veteran member

Please reconsider and as others have said, don't let them win. If anything, ignore the other board as you can't control what goes on there, but your screen name here can't be used again. I too enjoy your posts and would hate to see you leave.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

Gracie, you know how I feel...Love you and Helene
Old 02-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Someone just sent me a message and said that I was being impersonated on another board (Topix). When I followed the link he sent I read a lot from people who obviously do not like me at all and some who hate me and I am so very hurt.

I have so enjoyed this board, but to read what some say about my Helene is too much.

To those of you who know I love you. I'll be signing off here. You know where to find me and how to contact me.

And as for my impersonator. I know only one person from this board from Birmingham. You know who you are too.

Gracie,
Please don't leave TOTV. I enjoy your posts so much. Many people write hurtful things on boards where you don't have to state your name. I know that it is very hard to do,but you need to ignore them. Stay strong and know that MANY, MANY people on TOTV LOVE Gracie, Sweetie, and Helene. Please stay with TOTV.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Default Ashamed of what people do

Well Gracie I don't post much here but I understand your hurt. Forums become negative places when users can hide behind a screen name. Years ago we told our kids that instant messenger was bad for that reason, now it seems that hiding behind screen names does it again.

Haven't read Topix nor will I ever. Sorry people are still people, and nobody needs the negatives from these actions.

Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

Mallory Square, Village of Hadley and now Gilchrist!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

rise above it Gracie.......don't let the minority reports by the cowards get to you.

It is not pleasant when reading or hearing negative commentary even from inconseqential sources. The majority of us know differently.

Your presence is part of what makes the quality of TOTV what it is....the real GG!!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
rise above it Gracie.......don't let the minority reports by the cowards get to you.

It is not pleasant when reading or hearing negative commentary even from inconseqential sources. The majority of us know differently.

Your presence is part of what makes the quality of TOTV what it is....the real GG!!
What he said!!!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Anybody who has met you and has EVER met Helene knows how great you are and how PERFECT Helene is. I know you are a strong person, but nothing hurts worse than someone taking after your child. I am so sorry. I hope you won't leave. You bring so much to the forum.

And sweet Helene. How could anybody say anything against her. Only a lowlife would do that... someone not worth your countenance.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.