Someone is using my name Gracie Girl on another forum.

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Default Extremely Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Gracie, one poster mentioned the forum being villages.com/ Someone used my username a few months back writing a position opposite mine concerning the paradise gate. I was going to change my username but decided that I wouldn't run
Gracie,

This has really made me angry . For someone to spend time and effort to downgrade you and Helene does not make since . I would suggest that as others have noted that the person be reported to the other blog administrator to see if it can stop.

I think your input to this blog is priceless and I do not want it to fade away. Please reconsider and stay with us we will support you as we go forward.

Quest to play every golf hole in TV is 91 % complete
Old 02-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Veteran member

Your humor, knowledge & optimism are irreplaceable. Don't let the bullies win. You are the most loved person on this site & I'm sure deep down you know that.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:31 PM

Please, Gracie, i know you are hurting but please, don't give in to the bullies. Let them see that you are true to yourself and stand in your own knowing. This strength is the only thing that ever strikes back at these kind of jealous and ignorant individuals. That entire forum seems made up of angry, petty people who hate the villages.
Show Helene what caring and courage are about. I support you and thank you for paying it forward. If I can do anything to ease your pain just let me know.
Veteran member

Gracie,

Kathy and I were taken back when we read the post about your possibility of signing off TOTV due to one or more "bad apples" in the basket. Your not being here would be a terrible disservice to the hundreds (thousands?) of people who read your everyday thoughtful and constructive posts/replies.

You are our "fix." You have no idea how many people you have guided positively about retirement life in The Villages.

Take a couple of days off, if you feel you should, but come roaring back el pronto! The troops need General Gracie !!

Gene & Kathy

Gracie, please don't quit posting on here. I do not know you either but I love reading your remarks. You seem to be a very wise lady and it seems like others respect you too. Keep on posting please!
Old 02-05-2014, 08:35 PM

Gracie,

I'm so sorry to hear about the mean people who are saying hurtful things about you and your family. It is a sad state of affairs that some people can only feel good about themselves when they can make another person feel bad. Please know that so many on this board have such respect for you and those you love.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Gracie...you got me to post on here which should show your influence and not an anti feeling.

You were not the only one mentioned there...I was described in one post...not nicely, HOWEVER, not nearly as terribly as you. These are hate filled people on there with a very obvious slanted viewpoint on life.

It is not hate, just jealousy......ignore..stay here with folks you can trust.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Platinum member

Oh Gracie I read the damn thing and it is my opinion that this is all being done by some troll using different names! Not one of us would think theycould be talking about our Gracie! It wouldn't surprise me if it weren't kids! It was very distressing for me and I was praying that you would not even see it. Don't let them win! Just ignore! I only went on there out of curiosity as someone posted a link. If anyone finds out who the offender is ill gladly go along on the bus to personally kick their a_ _! We love you and Helene! Sweetie too!
Old 02-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Veteran member

I don't think I closed my mouth since I read the first post from Gracie saying she was leaving and letting the bullies win. I can't believe people are so mean spirited to post such hurtful things about her family.. Gracie, you are stronger then them.. They must have a lot of the devil in them to have them make the effort to hurt such a wonderful lady.. People are just nuts.. you know that?? Just nuts.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:46 PM

Gracie,
I enjoy reading your posts. I always find good advice and value your opinions. You are one of the few posters that I always read- regardless of the topic. I hope you will reconsider. Your leaving would be a great loss.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:50 PM

Gracie Girl, I have only been in TV since last May, but was on Talk of the Villages way before I moved to TV. You were the one that I put a lot of "stock" in telling it like it is. At the beginning I was trying to decided if The Villages was the place for my hubby and I to retire and you were so informative. I would say to him, "Gracie Girl" said such, and such.
Talk of The Villages will not be the same without you. So in saying that, I ask you to reconsider and don't let some coward and bully, take you away from us on Talk of The Villages. Praying that you will stay on TOTV and show them what you are made of!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU GRACIE!!!!!
Old 02-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Veteran member

I just read a couple of posts on "that other site".. I was so confused.. it seems that it may just be the same person posting over and over again and trying stir the pot.. I do know that this is driving hits to the site and I am sure their advertisers are thrilled.. Don't waste your mouse click by even going on the page..
Old 02-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Platinum member

Gracie, as I have said before we seem to be related. Don't let the bad guy's win. Stay here and keep giving us you thoughts.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Gracie, don't let the bad guys win! If someone is small enough to even mention Helene in the remotest negative light, they deserve to be hung by their short hairs for a very, very long time. If you leave here because of this slob and those who enjoy being negative, then you cheat yourself and those of us here who love you (and even those who don't).
I couldn't agree more.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Default Gracie has our support!!!!!!!

Gracie girl is the one person we looked up to the most when we joined this forum! She has honest, kind, and the most helpful remarks out of all of us!!

Whatever has gone wrong shall be mended and Gracie girl will yet rein again!!

Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray!

Gracie girl is our QUEEN of TOTV!!

Cheers Gracie,

All our love xxxx

(You know who we are and how to contact us!)

Shame on the impersonator!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.