Speakers/Entertainment

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Default Speakers/Entertainment

I suddenly find myself in need of a speaker or entertainment for a meeting in our village. Does anyone know of a source for such as this? Has anyone hosted a meeting with a speaker/entertainment that was well received in their village? I need any and all help I can get!!!

Last edited by olteech; 03-17-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:11 AM
Veteran member

Our Hau'oli Hula Halau group does hula performances for clubs and other groups in The Villages. You can PM me or call me at 561-8563 for details.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:27 AM

Last night the Chicagoland Club had Karl Loeper from WVLG talking about the weather. Informative and funny. The large crowd loved him.

Would suspect you could contact through the radio station.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Platinum member

Metro Crime Prevention
352-401-0177

Great interactive program with lots of great information. I have heard them several times and learn something new every time. Joe (of Metro) has some great information on everything from the Vial of Life program to Identity Theft to Personal Protection.
Amarillo, TX
The Villages, FL

To quote my dad:
"I never did see a board that didn't have two sides."
Old 03-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Veteran member

Dance Fusion puts on a nice show for different organizations. They have a variety of different dance styles that they perform, including tap, jazz, interpretive dance and more. They would need a little extra space at the front of the room for the dancing though. If you are meeting in a small room, it might be tight depending on the size of your meeting. Their contact info is in the rec center news every week.

I also perform for organizations meetings. I sing and perform mainly broadway type music. If you want more info just PM me and I can let you know the details.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:01 AM
Default Thanks!

Thank you for all the great suggestions. I was able to secure Mr. Loeper from WVLG. Thanks so much for your help!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.