Steve Hartman. On The Road. CBS Evening News.

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2018, 11:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
How a stranger's plea turned into a friendship and a publishing enterprise - CBS News

Really liked this "On the Road" segment from last night. And its little details.

Some of his other segments were over the past few years have been very good.
That was a great segment - very inspiring. It reminds me of how God works - you may start out with one plan, your own plan, but then you find out that He has another in mind. It is obvious that both men highlighted in this segment had their lives enriched by this encounter, and probably far beyond their wildest dreams.

Thanks for the share, Tal. Ditto to the
Old 03-31-2018, 11:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
That was a great segment - very inspiring. It reminds me of how God works - you may start out with one plan, your own plan, but then you find out that He has another in mind. It is obvious that both men highlighted in this segment had their lives enriched by this encounter, and probably far beyond their wildest dreams.

Thanks for the share, Tal. Ditto to the

I thought you would get it. I am glad I made your day. You one of the more perceptive and nice posters on here, Abby.

And you can reach these people on Facebook and through other means. I mean the CBS News reporters.

I really like some of the other segments by Steve Hartman. They have some great little details.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I thought you would get it. I am glad I made your day. You one of the more perceptive and nice posters on here, Abby.

And you can reach these people on Facebook and through other means. I mean the CBS News reporters.

I really like some of the other segments by Steve Hartman. They have some great little details.
Thanks for the heads up, Tal.
Closed Thread

Tags
road, segments, past, years, good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.