Survivor: Micronesia - Fans v. Favorites. Who do you think will win?

View Poll Results: This seems to be winding up on Sunday, May 11
Natalie Bolton 0 0%
Cirie Fields 10 58.82%
Amanda Kimmel 5 29.41%
Parvati Shallow 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Survivor: Micronesia - Fans v. Favorites. Who do you think will win?

Have not these shows been taped way ahead of time and then edited and re-edited? That is what makes it look fixed. That someone is making the show as entertaining as possible through clever and sometimes not so clever editing.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:47 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: Survivor: Micronesia - Fans v. Favorites. Who do you think will win?

Mejahu---I don't know if it is fixed but I read the comments on the Survivor page and quite a few people are thinking that. I just don't know how these "survivors" --especially the fans who have watched it over the years would believe what each other say. Not playing the immunity idol when they had it--giving one away---just doesn't "compute" to me. I guess I will watch the finale-just to see what everyone has to say. Maybe it will make some sense to me at that time
Old 05-11-2008, 04:12 PM

It will be interesting to hear what the jury has to say to the last two standing. It seems there are only two of us skeptics on this site. Maybe not to many fans in TV? The show started in 2000 and got a lot of imitators going. Some were downright awful. At this point the final four are trying to figure out who is the least popular and try to be in the final two with that person. That's sure a tough one! I expect the survey has it right about who is the most likely to win. That is, if she is in the final two! Maybe there should have been a "none of the above" box!
Old 05-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Taltarzac

The survey seems to have the nicest of the four ladies winning. Could happen if she survives the next couple of elimination votes.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Taltarzac

Parvati Shallow won the $1,00,000. :#1:
Old 05-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Taltarzac

Who has been your favorite Survivor contestant over the years? I liked the lady-- Stephanie LaGrossa(??) -- who kept on trying with fierce competitive skills even though her tribe kept on losing. Thought Colleen Haskell was one of the cutest. If they would be a category for the Survivor contestant you would most like to date, think she would be my first pick.

Could not stand Jonny Fairplay. (Jon Dalton) That's the major reason I did not start watching this last season's of Survivor because I had heard that he was going to be on it.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Sage

TAL - I also didn't like Fairplay but i came a little bit over to his side when I saw him in another realty show. It was a show last year where Ty Murray taught 'celebs' how to bull ride. Jon really showed a lot of :edit: and courage.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_Boston
TAL - I also didn't like Fairplay but i came a little bit over to his side when I saw him in another realty show. It was a show last year where Ty Murray taught 'celebs' how to bull ride. Jon really showed a lot of :edit: and courage.
Would have liked to have seen that.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:32 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Perhaps not the best forum to post but it fits the subject.....

THE NEXT SURVIVOR SERIES

Six married men will be dropped on an island with one car and 3 kids each for six weeks.

Each kid will play two sports and either take music or dance classes

There is no fast food.

Each man must take care of his 3 kids; keep his assigned house clean, correct all homework, and complete science projects, cook, do laundry, and pay a list of 'pretend' bills with not enough money.

In addition, each man will have to budget in money for groceries each week.

Each man must remember the birthdays of all their friends and relatives, and send cards out on time.

Each man must also take each child to a doctor's appointment, a dentist appointment and a haircut appointment.

He must make one unscheduled and inconvenient visit per child to the Urgent Care.

He must also make cookies or cup cakes for a social function.

Each man will be responsible for decorating his own assigned house, planting flowers outside and keeping it presentable at all times.

The men will only have access to television when the kids are asleep and all chores are done.

The men must shave their legs, wear uncomfortable yet stylish shoes, keep fingernails manicured and eyebrows groomed.

During one of the six weeks, the men will have to endure severe abdominal cramps, back aches, and have extreme, unexplained mood swings
But never once complain or slow down from other duties.

They must attend weekly school meetings, church, and find time at least once to spend the afternoon at the park or a similar setting.

They will need to read a book and then pray with the children each night and in the morning, feed them, dress them, brush their teeth and comb their hair by 7 :00 am.

A test will be given at the end of the six weeks, and each father will be required to know all of the following information: each child's
birthday, height, weight, shoe size, clothes size and doctor's name.
Also the child's weight at birth, length, time of birth, and length of labor, each child's favorite color, middle name, favorite snack, favorite song, favorite drink, favorite toy, biggest fear and what they want to be when they grow up.

The kids vote them off the island based on performance. The last man wins only if...he still has enough energy to be intimate with his spouse at a moment's notice.

If the last man does win, he can play the game over and over and over again for the next 18-25 years eventually earning the right to be called Mother!
Old 05-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Sage

Bright, good one!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.