My Pillow.com

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Veteran member
Default My Pillow.com

Recently there have been lots of advertising for My Pillow.com. Has anyone tried it? Any good? Your thoughts? Just curious.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Sage

We purchased these pillows about a year ago. At first I didn't like mine because of the lumps and went back tomy old pillow. Well that didn't last long so I went back to My Pillow and am now quite happy with it. I like and need a pillow that not only supports my head but my neck as well and this pillow gets it done. You have nothing to lose - they have a 60 day return policy.
We are currently shopping online for a new mattress. They also have a great return policy and wouldn't buy another bed any other way. Waiting for our Leesa to arrive anyday.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Love "my pillow"
Old 12-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

I bought two of them from Amazon. Two from Amazon's price is equivilant to the my pillow web site and their buy one get one free.

I bought the premium version because of the design of the case that holds the foam and that there are more levels of fill to choose from.

I got two mediums. After a week my wife was sold on hers 100% due to neck pain relief. I did not like the bumpy, extremely loose feel of the pillow. Returned to Amazon and had refund within 1/2 a day of the pillow being scanned into UPS shipping system.

I am toying with trying another one with the next level up in firmness.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:52 PM
Platinum member

My sister in law loves hers. She takes it whenever she goes overnight.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Gold member

Not a fan from a business that says it's a member of the National Sleep Foundation....there is no such foundation....the adjustability are just odd pieces of foam/different densities...to say it puts your spine straight is also misinformation.

Nevertheless if you like the pillow then buy/keep it. Personally I won't do business with a company that relies on half truths and lies to sell a product.

The pillow might be assembled in the US, but where does the foam come from?
Old 12-07-2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred53 View Post
Not a fan from a business that says it's a member of the National Sleep Foundation....there is no such foundation....the adjustability are just odd pieces of foam/different densities...to say it puts your spine straight is also misinformation.

Nevertheless if you like the pillow then buy/keep it. Personally I won't do business with a company that relies on half truths and lies to sell a product.

Umm .....

https://sleepfoundation.org
Old 12-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred53 View Post

There is a national sleep foundation
Old 12-07-2015, 10:49 PM

Tried the premium in medium for the hubs who has neck issues. He has been the princess and the pea trying to find just the right pillow. Well, he tried it for a few nights and went back to his old pillow. Then I tried it and didn't like it due to the lumpiness and easily becoming flat. Not impressed. I could have sent it back but didn't want to deal with packaging it up. I paid about $60 for the premium.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:34 PM
Veteran member

I have 6 of them, 2 premiums on our bed and 4 regulars for the rooms. Everyone loves the pillows, and I know only because I ask and this is what guests have said. Neither my husband nor myself have any complaints about the pillows. We followed the directions when we purchased them (30 minutes in the dryer on air dry). They have all been put through the washer and dryer and are still fine.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:51 AM
Email Reported As Spam

My Pillow's is manufactured in Chanhassen, MN. I lived on the border of Eden Praire and Chanhassen.
Old 12-09-2015, 06:25 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

I bought two "My Pillows"...one for myself and one for my wife. I like mine, she did not like hers. I now have two. I'm fine with that.

We bought them at Bed, Bath and Beyond. With coupons, etc it was a lower than normal price.

We really need a new mattress....but I'm too busy to go shopping all over for one. I am very much considering ordering a Leeza mattress and look forward to hearing any local reviews.

Ok....back to pillow talk......

Frank
Old 12-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Eternal Member

I just returned from a Caribbean cruise. Great time EXCEPT that I did not have My Pillow and my TemperPedic mattress! Pretty spoiled, huh?
Old 12-09-2015, 09:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeloInspections View Post
I bought two "My Pillows"...one for myself and one for my wife. I like mine, she did not like hers. I now have two. I'm fine with that.

We bought them at Bed, Bath and Beyond. With coupons, etc it was a lower than normal price.

We really need a new mattress....but I'm too busy to go shopping all over for one. I am very much considering ordering a Leeza mattress and look forward to hearing any local reviews.

Ok....back to pillow talk......

Frank
We are waiting for Leesa mattress to be delivered anyday - will post after a trial run. We did order the Saatva (sp?) but returned it cause it was too soft for our needs. No hassle return so you have nothing to lose and you actually get to sleep on it before you commit.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N44125 View Post
Recently there have been lots of advertising for My Pillow.com. Has anyone tried it? Any good? Your thoughts? Just curious.
I got on line a number of months ago with the intent of buying a couple of their pillows. When website would not give me shipping and handling cost before I put in credit card info I decided it was a sleazy way to do business. Still sleeping on my old pillow.
Closed Thread

Tags
pillow.com, good, curious, thoughts, recently, lots, advertising

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.