They came for Roald Dahl last week - this week they are coming for James Bond!

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Say it isn’t so? Will Plenty O’toole, Jenny Flex, Mary Goodnight, Honey Ryder, Octopussy, and the esteemed Holly Goodhead all be going away with Ms. Galore? I’ll need a double, shaken, not stirred, if that happens.
Can I join you?
Old 02-28-2023, 12:30 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,787 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life as I know it View Post
They are trying to hide the truth. We need to let our children learn from our mistakes. It will help them learn what really happened and help them make their decisions based on facts.
Hiding our dirty secrets like the Church and Boy Scouts did hurt so many children. It’s a cruel sick world out there. Children were not allowed to question.
The truth will prepare them better to deal with life when they are able to question and hold accountable.
So true. And with the "shock" of this new revelation of the origin of the virus, of the effectiveness of cloth masks in protection from a virus, of the effectiveness of injections against the most recent pandemic as we gain increased data on adverse reactions from all around the world, will "we" (the people) learn anything ? I keep thinking of the assassination of president Kennedy and how this increased tolerance of censorship (in TINY increments, a word here, a book there) can lead to a society where truth is not possible. Don't know the answer, and seems, no one actually does !
Old 02-28-2023, 01:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,367 Times in 4,358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustnotes View Post
Now let's replace the word Nazi for WOKE
Let's not...

-Tom Petty
Closed Thread

Tags
week, james, bond, people, offending

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.